Ohh just had a right night thing on 810!

Kellybeeb

I used the yogurt instead of the milk and used a vanilla pack it tasted like a very thick angel delight sooo yummy!!

haha just realised instead of saying nice i said night !!

I used the yogurt instead of the milk and used a vanilla pack it tasted like a very thick angel delight sooo yummy!!
Sounds yummy, but what yogurt did you use? Didn't think we could have yogurt or have I missed something :)

On 810 you can replace your milk with total 0% greek yogurt allowed 150g so i mix in a pack and its lovely, i suppose you could make like a curry with as well?

I did not know that about the yogurt! Omg how exciting!! (yes I am sad lol)

Oh no dont worry i was like that aswell!! got banana to have tonight, you could even, make a mix a mouse layer with another flavour ontop and have a triffle type thing!!!!!!! omg i might just go make that now hehe

Thats great news yummy. Where did you find that out from? I think Im missing out here;)

KD from here posted it, i didnt want milk and she suggested that i could have that instead, i dont know what i would of done if i had to have milk this week, i couldnt of gone back to black coffees next week!

Back