Ohhh noooo

nicniven

15st 4 I feel like crying I had lost just under 3 stone and now I'm back to a total 3 pound loss :( gonna try and get back on plan.... Anyone got any tips or motivational tips please

I'm back on sw after putting on too- we are in very similar circumstances although i've got a stone extra on me!!

General organisation really helps me- keeping a diary and devising a weekly menu (also helps to keep the food bill down), not buying treats at all so I can't snack on them and freezing any leftovers so there is always something handy if i'm hungry. Not being afraid of syns too- I used to try to keep syns to a minimum and would end up eating unappetising meals which isn't easy long term. Now I try to have a few syns with each meal to make it tastier, even if it just means cooking with olive oil or having a small dollop of mayo with a salad....it's much better, I don't feel like i'm losing out :)

I've also challenged myself to a Project 52- i'm going to make a new soup every sunday and freeze it in portions so I have something for lunch all week and I start trying out new foods :)

Hope this all helps: good luck Nic xxx

keeping a diary on here sounds like a really good idea, or if you prefer to keep it privatly you could just do that - it will help you to remember the good days and will spur you on for the bad days !! Losing weight is half the battle, keeping it off is the other half !! good luck !!

I keep a personal diary too, for those times when my thoughts are a bit too much for a public forum!!

I keep a personal diary too, for those times when my thoughts are a bit too much for a public forum!!

I will try to keep a food diary this time and see if that helps me to keep on the straight and narrow... I might even be brave and put it on here ..... Thanks for all your advice. :)

Back