Ohhhh dear!!!!

Kimmie32

:cry:Well I have had a horrible weekend and seriously binge ate! Its week 10 for me and I have just seemed to have given up. I have lost 17lb so far and I still look in the mirror and see FAT! My boobs look like spaniel ears and my belly belongs to buddah. I have eaten minstrels nachos tacos sweets dips crisps so just crap crap crap.
Woke up this morning thinking ohhhh poop weigh in on Wed at 6. Too frightened to go on my scales which are the same as the WI ones in class.
So today I am having 2 activia yogurts and an apple for breakfast. Mugshot sweet and sour for lunch with a banana and then dinner tonight is quorn cottage pie. Drink lots of green tea and water and diet coke. Just feel I have let myself down and no one else.
Ok rant over.:sigh:
Heres to a good day!
Take care
x:break_diet:

Kimmie, I'm in the same boat as you this weekend!! I'm also 10 weeks in and the plan went AWOL this weekend!

We just need to pick ourselves up and get back on plan, 1 meal at a time! You can do it!! You've done so well already - don't give up now!

I WI on Wednesday at 7, so what if we have a small gain? We'll just get back on it and get it off (and more) next week!

Hey, at least you're back on it! You've planned your day well, and given yourself the very best chance of getting straight back on track, with only a minimum of damage - well done!

Funnily enough, I also had a bad weekend :eek:

Eighth week on the plan, I went to Nandos on Friday night, ate Fajitas at a friends on Saturday (with loads of freshly made guacamole!) and spent last night nicking crisps and sweets from my daughter :eek:

Made sure I brought my Alpen Lights with me to work today :D

14LBS adds up to a stone, hang in there and maybe if your analysisng your self in the mirror maybe dig out an picture pre weight loss and have an uptodate picture to analyse instead which will give you the motivation that you need!

I think because we see ourselves everyday we don't notice the change as much as others, I agree on the photo thing. Remember you're on your way to your goal and you will have to keep committed to reach it. Don't dwell on the weekend and start this week afresh! Well done on your loss so far :)

17lbs is a fantastic achievement in 10 weeks Hun and so you deserve a pat on the back for it.
As for the binge?...well sometimes we all have them and get it out of our system. You sound as if you are back on track today, so dont fret. Just dont avoid the scales at WI, as this could then start that slippery slope of gaining again.
Put it behind you and concentrate on your next award!

xx

don't be so hard on yourself - we all fall of the wagon from time to time :) At least you are going to get right back on the wagon!

Hi there has been research done on this 10 week syndrome and apparently most dieters get bored/go off it at the 10 week stage. Me included ,but get back on and it will soon pass. forgive yourself and remember your fantastic achievement of 17lbs lost.xx

Back