new at joining want some support !

livs

Hiya Guys,
Im livvi!
ive just had enough of my weight, after a awful year i have taken my weight in comfort and hid behind tracksuit bottoms long tops and cover ups because I have been binging on so much crap its digusting.
ive gained over 2 stone in 2 years and hate it,
i want to get to a nicce happy confident weight.
I am doing this healthy, i live with my parents half with mum half with dad and have a good partner. I want to do this for me so really hoping to meet new people.
I currently have a gym memember ship and going to try get as much as can also walking but i feel my diets the main problem.;
i want to join slimming world next thursday but unsure weather i will be embarassed at it but think it would be a great start with me,
it also helps me posting what I have eaten so I really see so will look at doing that.
started monday been really strict and going to get weighed every thursday :) so wish me luck:mad:

livs

food diary, Wednesday working 6 am till 1.30

Breaki... 1 Toast Bit lf spread and Jam, Mullier light yogurt tea with sweetner.

apple was starving after finishing work so wolfed one down on way home.

lunch... Can Tuna in brine, teaspoon heinz lite mayo , salad and one activia ff yogurt. few cherries.

tea.. unsure yet but thinking perhaps sw chips and egg with mushys seen this recipe and looks delish!:cool:

Back