OK anyone fancy a sure bet??!!

Camilla

Silver Member
The bookies are taking odds on bets that I lose 3lbs next week...........................

Week 1 7lbs loss
Week 2 3lbs loss
Week 3 3lbs loss
Week 4 3lbs loss
Week 5 2lbs loss
Week 6 3lbs loss

Anyone notice a pattern???!!!

XXX

4 1/2 I reckon!

Thanks Ladies, your bets have been placed! 4lbs, 4.5lbs, 5lbs, in my dreams, hahahaha! :) XXX

PS I wonder if I lifted myself off the chair, whether exercise would help to achieve a 4 or 5 lb loss?:D:D:D

Last edited:
i tried exercise dvd, got rosemary connolly one with coleen nolan on. did it 3 times during week only lost 2lb was gutted. goin to get bak swimming wen kids go bak to school.

I reckon you will shed 4lbs this week good luck.

Not sure whether to say I hope you lose three or I hope you lose more! Good luck, anyway.

Best of luck with your WI hope you break your pattern with a 4 or more this week :)

Good idea - walking is an excellent exercise to do on vlcd. What day is your weigh in? I really want to know how you do

Saturday Mornings at 9:00am!

Evening Amethyst, I think you might of hit the nail on the head with the water between 2.5 - 3 litres is my limit, but most days it's only 2.5 litres!

I'm not displeased with 3lbs a week, I just think it's laughable that I can be so consistent......... I'm gonna definitely be starting a CD 3lb Club and I'd love to voted on as Chairman?!

XXX

Back