Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

Lanzarote 6 wks!!! Just me and my kids ... OH will come out 4 a wk I hope!!! Move every wk Stay in 2 star self catering apt
Luv it der as ders always a breeze
Where ru off 2?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow am envious! You'll have a fab time I'm sure hun. Bet the kids are getting very excited xx

We're just off to Llandudno for a week. Though we're going to sort passports out and hopefully go Italy next year.

Destination doesn't matter... Can't beat a change of scenery!!!
Appreciate our homes when we get back;-) SO gr8 2 get away 4m housework 2 :)
3rd yr goin 2 Lanz Each yr I've extended it by 2 wks as d weather has been SO bad in Aug
Kids r never 'bored' on hols :)
Thinkin of change in destination next yr!
I'd luv 2 work our way down thro Italy when my kids r older. Went on a cruise on our honeymoon 10yrs ago and stopped off at Florence, Pisa and Pompeii.... Absolutely incredible!!!

Absolutely, I'm so needing the break more than anything.

Lol at the housework comment, I'll be leaving my 2 lads home so I should imagine I'll need to do a major "spring" clean once I get home :sigh: :D

Yeah, I'd really love to visit a lot of Italy.

hey shoobs, do you mean you're going away for 6 weeks?! Never been to Lanzarote, one of the places on my list of holiday destinations though! went to Tenerife some years ago and its lovely! And I agree with you both about Italy - fingers crossed my dad is actually planning a long weekend to Italy for us all next year! He's planning on driving and going to North Italy, would be lovely just to say I've been there!! :)

Lanzarote 6 wks!!! Just me and my kids ... OH will come out 4 a wk I hope!!! Move every wk Stay in 2 star self catering apt
Luv it der as ders always a breeze
Where ru off 2?

6 weeks of holidays in Lanzarote - You are so lucky! Makes my fortnight in Tenerife sound too short- I'm very jealous!

Hope you are well!

Laura X

Ah Tanx Can't wait!! I'll b dyin 2 hear all about Tenerife Laura... ;-)
Intend on gettin in lots of walkin/ runnin\ swimming and any class of aqua aerobics / salsa dats goin on
Here's 2 Lookin damn hot in our bikinis
10 stone Here we come!

Misspiggy1981 said:
hey shoobs, do you mean you're going away for 6 weeks?! Never been to Lanzarote, one of the places on my list of holiday destinations though! went to Tenerife some years ago and its lovely! And I agree with you both about Italy - fingers crossed my dad is actually planning a long weekend to Italy for us all next year! He's planning on driving and going to North Italy, would be lovely just to say I've been there!! :)

Yes 6 weeks! Live and work in d same village
SO claustrophobic so healthier 2 get away!
Kids luv adventure hence move each wk
Ready 2 face back 2 work in Sept after switching off 4 July and most of August as work consumes my life from Sept to June and is quite repetitive
Have 2 stick 2a strict schedule with eye on a clock all day long - its wonderful 2 get away from routine!!
Fair play 2 Ur Dad being brave enough 2 drive abroad!!!! Dats cool!!!

Wow you lucky thing!! Can totally understand the "getting away from it all" part! My best friend and her hubby are teachers, think they would love to do that!! :)

Good afternoon Shoobs, hope you're having a fab 100% one :hug99: xx

Ah Tanx Can't wait!! I'll b dyin 2 hear all about Tenerife Laura... ;-)
Intend on gettin in lots of walkin/ runnin\ swimming and any class of aqua aerobics / salsa dats goin on
Here's 2 Lookin damn hot in our bikinis
10 stone Here we come!

Wow your holidays sounds tiring!! Ha ha...You have so much energy - can i have some please?!

I'm not sure i'll fit in as much exercise! Will try to be careful with what I eat but I plan to relax..... here's to lying on the beach with my book, a mojito and good company!!

5 weeks til holidays fir me... not that i'm counting!!

Laura :)

Back