Total Solution Ok Fresh start today!!!

shoebedoo

Silver Member
Ok Time 4 me 2 start a diary and stop messing around! Need this diary 2 b accountable and 2 record how I'm gettin on daily! Bought shakes, bars and porridge 2 wks ago. Lost 8lbs but haven't managed a TS day as either ended out havin a protein meal or else ate several of d bars!!! I am now back where I started weight wise as fell off d wagon yday!!! Have gotten gr8 inspiration from reading loads of Ur accounts so now time to come clean and b honest with myself and share my story 2. I did Lighterlife light 2 yrs ago and lost 2 st 3 lbs in 6 wks for a family wedding. Kept it off for ten mths Stayed in a hotel for 2 wks half board and managed to put it all back on wout noticing Managed to lose a stone of it trying loads of diets at home Now really want to lose d other stone as I've a load of size ten clothes dat I simply can't wear and my sons makin his Communion in May and Im aiming to lose it by then so here goes. My scale reads 11 st 1/4 lb this morn. I had gotten down to 10 8 over a wk ago so I know Exante works Just have to spread out d products and only have 3 Drink loads of water as have been drinking too much Coke Zero. Here's 2 wk 1 TS Yes I'm rearing to go! No time like d present!!!

Planning to have a shake at 11, porridge at 3 and a bar at 6 - not dat I've many bars left after stuffing my face with dem!!! Onwards and upwards!!! Time 4 a coffee to keep me goin til 11

You go I know exactly how you feel, been pretty much struggling myself. But we know once your in the zone its quite plain sailing and the rewards for the time frame are enormous. Draw a line under the past hiccups..chin up.

I went from 11.3 week one to 10.7 !! week 2 was a bit of a distater and am starting this week fresh with a clear head. Onwards babe :D

You've done it before and I know you can do it again. Now you're here we're all going to keep our beady eyes on you :D Ride out those first few days and you'll be just fine :hug99:

Well done Gr8 to know I'm not d only silly billy! Yes clean slate Here we go here we go here we go!

Tanx girls! Super support here! Can't beat team work As my bro once told me TEAM stands for- Together everyone achieves more!!! Miles of smiles?

Hey der! Surviving day one on TS- really enjoyed a vanilla and coffee shake with ice at 11 this mornin! Was out shoppin with my OH after droppin our kids at my MAms so 'twas nearly 4 when we finally got home. Munched on a bar while puttin the shoppin away. Have just had a porridge so dats my quota 4 today. Gotta catch up on my water for d rest of d evenin plus will have a decaf coffee to warm me up! Yeah finally stuck to 3 products in a day and feel totally satisfied!!! Hope yer all winnin!!

Top of a frosty morn 2u girls! Day 2 TS begins! Have filled a 1.5 litre bottle with water and I'm warming my hands around a mug of decaf coffee. Gr8 feelin 2b in control. Put SF chewing gum in my mouth last nite while baking spelt bread and biscuits 4 my son! No taste testing 4 me;) Don't feel hungry at all! TIs amazing how quick ones body adapts to TS after faffing around with WS days. Feel slimmer already. Looking 4ward to weighing in on d mornin of Day 8. Taking one day at a time.
Lucky ye who have upcoming holidays to look forward to. Don't laugh.... Last summer I was so determined not to put on weight during my hols in d summer thatI brought my scales with me. After 2 wks I'd put on 5 lbs so I stuck to protein and came home STS- a huge accomplishment after putting on 2 stone in 2 wks d summer b4. This yr I'm aiming to b a stone or two lighter. Will c what my body is happy with!! D joys of being pear shaped- cant exactly change dat!!!
For those of u who r struggling I found Merissa Peers CD dat came with her bk You can b slim very helpful. The words Your stomach is the size of Ur fist is a great visual concrete example to remind oneself that our bodies don't need thousands of calories 2b nourished and full. Doing Exante TS reinforces this concept as we're on 600 cals each day. Once Ur body is in ketosis sticking to this is possible. Go on now- make a fist- no room in our stomachs 4 a big binge of junk now is der????
Have a super day everyone! Yes we can do this and can b 100% Keep smiling I know u want to ?

Hey shoebs, glad you are feeling so positive today, thinking like that definitely helps, I use a great hypnotherapy cd that talks about drinking water all day and it really has worked, I have no probs getting my 3 litres down.

Onwards and downwards my friend xx

Good luck, you can do it this time :D (not sure about the sugar free gum though,may mess up ketosis) dont think its allowed so be careful honey.can anyone else comment???

Oh Tanx Only one piece passed my mouth! Will stick in ice cube next time! Oh I like d sound of Ur cd L as struggle with my water but luv Coke Zero Did u get it online?

Well Day 2 nearly complete and yes 100% TS Had 2 go for a siesta in d afternoon as was starving and energy levels were low! Went to a dance class- thought I was going to fall over at one stage as got really lightheaded! Prob due to low calorie consumption. Really enjoyed a porridge when I got home. Now time 4 mags once I've given my daughter a bath and tucked my kids up in bed! D joys of Easter hols Routines go out d window! Must get dem back into goin to bed at 8 at d wkend or they'll b exhausted for school next wk! Hope yer all winnin Here's to Day 3. Come on everyone We can do this!!!

glad you survived day two, hope u get a good result on your wi, Think the lightheaded thing is common ,every time i stood up yesterday i felt dizzy think you are right its the low cal thing! i had porridge for lunch yesterday mainly cos i got loads and dont wanna waste it,i find it yuk its like sweet gloop :9529: have tried cinnamon and nutmeg in it but still struggle to get it down!ewwwwwwwwwww!!!! and you right we can do this hun! :D

You are doing really well, I had to go for a lie down the first few days as well and last Thursday I panned out on the couch at 7pm, I am a party animal normally!!

Hey shoobs, its such a coincedence about the legs bums n tums thing......I wanna do it right NOW :D!!! GM's is good also but quite hard at times where as Ladans gets you to the point where your dying but without giving you cardiac arrest. You've really motivated me too now :D. If I find time later gonna do it and I shall be "Giving it a Pat" LOl.

Have good day x

?Ur gas! Go girl Out of d hse today but think I'll do it tonite! PAT away... No pain no gain!!

You're doing great :) I've just restarted after a year away and putting all those pounds plus a few more for good measure back on! Still, maybe I'll learn this time eh! Look forward to keeping up with your progress..... you're right, we can (and we will) do it!!

Back