Extra Easy ok...here goes again...

weemarie

So after being on lipotrim two years ago i have eventually put on the stone I had lost through it (i couldnt stand the shakes any more...+too expensive for my student budget!). I've been giving slimming world a go for a week now and im loving it!:) I'm going at it alone (well near enough..I'm doing it online) but i have one major set back...i dont own scales (im back at my student house so you can imagine scales were not a top priority in my shopping essentials!)..so i didnt weigh myself before starting so unsure of exact weight loss for the week. My aim within the week is to at least find a set of cheap scales or visit boots and use theirs! some peoples losses are amazing on here-well done to you all! If I'm anywhere near as successful as you guys I'll be over the moon!

weemarie said:
So after being on lipotrim two years ago i have eventually put on the stone I had lost through it (i couldnt stand the shakes any more...+too expensive for my student budget!). I've been giving slimming world a go for a week now and im loving it!:) I'm going at it alone (well near enough..I'm doing it online) but i have one major set back...i dont own scales (im back at my student house so you can imagine scales were not a top priority in my shopping essentials!)..so i didnt weigh myself before starting so unsure of exact weight loss for the week. My aim within the week is to at least find a set of cheap scales or visit boots and use theirs! some peoples losses are amazing on here-well done to you all! If I'm anywhere near as successful as you guys I'll be over the moon!

Well done for joining-alot of people I know just go to boots once a week and weigh there, then you know that it will be reasonably accurate :) good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done on joining!!! and welcome to here - you will love it!!

weighing in at boots is a good idea if not going to class....i went to class but my husband lost 9 stone and he just went and weighed in at our local morrisons once a week and kept the print outs as a record of his progress. those print outs are a fab thing to look back on and see how you did if you arent going to class and also kinda hold you more accountable as far as having a weigh in goes too....really recommend it.

going to Boots will also stop the daily scale hop!

glad your enjoying SW, it is the best!!

I'd day go to boots also, stops the temptations to jump on the scales everyday. I also did SW as a student and am starting a new course next month so if there's anything I can help you with, get in touch. Good luck! :)

i have to say if i had scales at this house i wouldnt be able to go to the bathroom without a sneaky step on them 'just to see'.lol.

Back