Extra Easy ok...here goes again...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by weemarie, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. weemarie

weemarie Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So after being on lipotrim two years ago i have eventually put on the stone I had lost through it (i couldnt stand the shakes any more...+too expensive for my student budget!). I've been giving slimming world a go for a week now and im loving it!:) I'm going at it alone (well near enough..I'm doing it online) but i have one major set back...i dont own scales (im back at my student house so you can imagine scales were not a top priority in my shopping essentials!)..so i didnt weigh myself before starting so unsure of exact weight loss for the week. My aim within the week is to at least find a set of cheap scales or visit boots and use theirs! some peoples losses are amazing on here-well done to you all! If I'm anywhere near as successful as you guys I'll be over the moon!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    Well done for joining-alot of people I know just go to boots once a week and weigh there, then you know that it will be reasonably accurate :) good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. lurverick

lurverick Now to maintain.....

Start Weight:
    12st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(31.4%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world.
    well done on joining!!! and welcome to here - you will love it!!

weighing in at boots is a good idea if not going to class....i went to class but my husband lost 9 stone and he just went and weighed in at our local morrisons once a week and kept the print outs as a record of his progress. those print outs are a fab thing to look back on and see how you did if you arent going to class and also kinda hold you more accountable as far as having a weigh in goes too....really recommend it.

5. tallsarah

tallsarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.27%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    going to Boots will also stop the daily scale hop!

glad your enjoying SW, it is the best!!

6. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(10.37%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    I'd day go to boots also, stops the temptations to jump on the scales everyday. I also did SW as a student and am starting a new course next month so if there's anything I can help you with, get in touch. Good luck! :)

7. weemarie

weemarie Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i have to say if i had scales at this house i wouldnt be able to go to the bathroom without a sneaky step on them 'just to see'.lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.