Ok - here goes and what are the chances!!??

raquelscatt

Hi, I have been a SW member since September last year and haven't even managed to lose my first stone yet :mad: and I have a total of about 6 to lose!

I lose motivation so quickly and it has so got to the point now where I am paniking as my sisters wedding is 10 weeks away and my bridesmaid dress is still extremely snug :rolleyes:

I have even considered doing the Cambridge Diet jus to try and shift some weight but the thought doesn't fill me with excitement and the cost too.

So this is the thing, what are the chances of losing weight with SW if I get myself into gear this next 10 weeks?

I am seriously having so many down days about it at the moment and looking at every avenue.

Rachel.

You can do it!! i have been doing SW for 3 weeks and have lost 12 1/2 pounds so far! Get back on track and you will lose loads xx

Hi Rachel

firstly welcome aboard, it is fab here and full of inspiration and motivation

In 10 weeks you could lose anything between 5 lbs to 30lbs depending on the effort you put in

My friend lost 4 stone in 5 months on sw and i am just reading about some girl (in Now magazine this week) who lose 13 stone in 1 year

It can be done, however as someone who started in jan and has fannied about ever since and is now re-starting 100% tomorrow you do need to work out your "weak" areas and get on top of them

Forward planning and exercise are the key

Good luck

x

Honey if you truely give it 100% you WILL loose weight :)

I think if you do some planning, plan your meals etc & stick to it you will amaze yourself at the results.

Think of the wedding & the dress, use it as your motivation & you will get a result.

What plan do you do? Are you sticking to it or being "naughty" therefore not getting the losses you should be getting? Not sure why you are having down days & feeling no motivation you see - so want to inspire you to feel a bit better about the plan :)

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! x

You SOOO can do it!! I lost 7lb on my first week, it's tapering now but stil losing, in 10 weeks you can easily shift some weight!

Good luck!

As all of the others say - you can do it!!!

If you follow the plan 100%. I lost 28lbs in the first 10 weeks - it can be done.

Exercise is important, but don't go too mad - and as Debjk say's use this site for all of the support and motivation that you need.

Just imagine how fantastic you could be feeling in 10 weeks time. x

For exercise, I like swimming and walking, I have asthma and anything too energetic just brings on an attack, apart from me not being able to physically manage anything high impact. swimming is gentle and you can go your own pace and it also reduces water retension. And walking is always a good exercise.

Like the previous poster said, don't overdo it, and you'll be fine.

For exercise, I like swimming and walking, I have asthma and anything too energetic just brings on an attack, apart from me not being able to physically manage anything high impact. swimming is gentle and you can go your own pace and it also reduces water retension. And walking is always a good exercise.

Like the previous poster said, don't overdo it, and you'll be fine.

Walking is fab!
Low impact and it is amazing how quickly your stamina builds. Also a really good fat burner. Works for me!!!!

Visualize yourself in that bridesmaid dress looking and feeling gorgeous. If you stick to it and exercise a bit too you could easily lose 1 stone and think how fab you'd look on the photos too!

Thanx guys, I must say you are a friendly bunch compared to some forums!!lol.

I just love food, full stop! I tend to have 2-3 good weeks where I lose 1 1/2-2lb a time and then get complaceant which leads to a bad couple of weeks where I can easily gain 2-3lbs overall so its a vicious circle. I gain, then lose, gain, then lose :mad:

I have very bad totm which doesn't help and always tends to set me back too.

I have been following the EE plan as I like the freedom it gives me for an evening meal but then once I've had my brekki (usually ww bread or cereals,) I struggle to know what to have for lunch as I have used my b choice. So any tips of EE lunches would be a great support, thanx!

I am back at class tomorrow and think a good talking to my leader is a must as I know I will have gained again this week.

Back