Ok, here I am!!! (help needed)

daisydoll

Gold Member
Helllooooooo!!!!
I have decided its time to move over to join you guys.

the last couple of days i have been noticing my ribs and collar bone are showing - and although my legs and tummy still need to lose some fat, its not coming off there, so i guess excercise is the way forward on that!

my meeting isn't til monday so i am relying on you guys for advice on what to eat til then!

it also means when i go away for my friends 40th next fri i will be on week 2 which will make it easier to eat.

so....what to eat.

i don't eat meat - and only fish very occassionaly, but i think i will have some white fish tonight and poss salmon tomorrow.

how many grams is a portion size and is that cooked or raw weight?

can i have salt and pepper and tabasco with them?

am i right in thinking its the salad stuff off seans list from day 3?

daisy x

.....so excited to be here at last

well- have eaten!

had about 80g cooked weight of cod with salt and pepper

feel a bit stuffed now, hope i haven't eaten too much???

please let me know someone who has been there done that!

daisy x

No advice Daisy, Just want to wish you well :D:D.I have decided to complete 4 weeks of RTM starting next Saturday before my hols so I'll be reading this section more voraciously.( I know this might be controversial but I then intend to do diet chef thereafter rather than more LL)You'll do brill.Hope you enjoyed your first meal xx

ooh Daisy - eating again. How did it taste and feel in your mouth? Was it an issue in your head? Or did you eat it fast?

Hi Daisy!
Well done you!!
80g of white fish seems fine to me! Thats about what i have for my protein portion each day!
Do you feel so full now?! I did!! ( i still do after a meal and i'm almost on week 4!). You can add salad as of day three (leaves, celery etc! )
If you need anymore help i can refer to my RTM books for you.
Good luck :) & congrats!! xx

Hi Daisy

Welcome! What a nice suprise, wasn't expecting to see you here for a week or two but glad you are here and it sounds like the right time for you!

Don't panic, 100g is about right so you were fine with 80g and salt, pepper and tabasco is fine and then yes all the bits from Sean's list from day 3.

So if you don't eat meat then apart from the fish you can also have cottage cheese (lowest fat option), hard boiled egg whites (not the yolks), plain Quorn or Tofu. Fish can be any, fresh, frozen or tinned in water or brine. You can mix and match the above so combine them in one meal as long as you stick to the 100g in total.

Hope that keeps you going for the next couple of days but just shout if unsure!

x

Hi Daisy, welcome to the wonderful World of RTM

As said above, protein size is ~ 100g throughout (but after the first couple of weeks I found that too small and have increased), otherwise you're correct re food choices.

Good to have you with us - this forum is getting busier as the Jan Starters move across :)

hi there
thanks for replies
just eaten my second meal- same as last night

'oven baked cod with freshly milled pepper, sprinkled with ground rock salt'

- fish with salt and pepper in other words!

feel full and took quite a long time to eat

I'm off to manchester tomorrow to see the enemy kasabian and oasis tomorrow so think i may have to go back to packs all day - going to have a shake before i go, a shake in the hotel about 2pm then take two bars into the gig.

then go back onto fish with salad on sunday

do you reckon this will be ok?

daisy x

I can't imagine that will do any harm Daisy, it makes sense for you to do that today.

Have a fab weekend ... lucky you!

x

Back