OK, Here's the plan!

razzledazzle

We're booking a fab holiday for the first week in June next year - its in a mahooosive luxury villa in a quiet town in Tenerife and the whole family is going!! (16 of us).

I really want to be as close to my target weight as possible for then ....... I REFUSE to be the fat one!!

So, here's the plan ....... I go all out to lose a stone before Christmas (its 7 weeks today until 23rd Dec so that's 2lb per week between now and then).

Then from 4th January (my first day back at work from the Christmas break and assuming I've STS or only gained a couple of lbs) I aim to lose 1lb per week until June which will take me to 7lbs off my target!

During this time I'll also be exercising (I have a treadmill at home and also go belly dancing once a week). So hopefully that 7lb won't really be noticeable because I'll be toned.

So, what do we reckon? Achievable??

I feel absolutely revved up and determined about this - in fact, I haven't felt this motivated since the run up to my wedding 5 yrs ago!

J xx

Youcandothis.jpg

Of course you can do it!! It's very realistic and if you're exercising I bet you'll do it ages before Tenerife so you'll also have plenty of time to shop for the clothes/bikinis you want!! The main point that stands out to me here is your attitude! A positive attitude and determination is all it takes to be successful!! I'm at the beginning! I've got 5 stone to lose and I've lost 1 1/2 in my first week so a looong way to go yet, but I'm confident I'll do it!!XX

You can definately do it!! Having a holiday to look forward to is such great motivation, keep thinking how great you'll feel laying by the pool...ah bliss :)

Sound very acheivable! and as everyone else has said, with your positive attitude you will do it! Can you treat yourself when you acheive mini targets? (shoes are always good to me!)

Good luck, I look forward to following your progress.

Cara. x

of course you can hun, remember not to put too much pressure on yourself though, still gotta enjoy life.. but it sounds like you ahve all the motivation you need

go you!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Go for it. Be determined. This was the first holiday I can remember when I didn't mind walking around the pool without a towel around me. It felt fantastic and I am just so pleased that SW works.

You should definitely reach that target if you are 100% on plan Hun.

Back