ok, how does it really work?

babyblues

yes, i understand it blocks a 3rd of ur calories from fat, but does the majority of the weight come off via the no more than 15g per meal rule?

is the side effect acting as a deterant the key to its success? eat less fat or suffer the consiquenes? blocking only 5 grams of fat per meal doesnt seem an aweful lot.

yes, i understand it blocks a 3rd of ur calories from fat
It absorbs 1/3 of Fat from entering your body, not calories.

but does the majority of the weight come off via the no more than 15g per meal rule?
Xenical only absorbs 1/3 of the fat you intake its not a magic pill that makes you loose weight. It just helps you, Healthy eating and good excersie is the key.

is the side effect acting as a deterant the key to its success? eat less fat or suffer the consiquenes?
The side affect is just something your body does to counter the pill, it isnt meant to make you do what they claim it does. But yes it helps keeps you mind focused.

blocking only 5 grams of fat per meal doesnt seem an aweful lot.
1/3 of fat is alot. If you eat 3 meals a day your body is only absorbing 2 meals worth of fat.

and fat has twice the calories of any other food group :) :p

that is a really good way of thinking of it. also, its a bit like having someone on your shoulder saying 'are you sure u wanna eat that'!! x

I've got one of those, my 8 year old son is always asking me if I am allowed to eat things before stuffing his face with them himself.

Haha, thats kids for you - its amazing what they pick up. Althou I've got a husband thats doing the same (not quite as cute) its driving me bonkers!!! xx

yes, i understand it blocks a 3rd of ur calories from fat, but does the majority of the weight come off via the no more than 15g per meal rule?

is the side effect acting as a deterant the key to its success? eat less fat or suffer the consiquenes? blocking only 5 grams of fat per meal doesnt seem an aweful lot.
The deterrent part is right on the money. But it does not take off calories, it removes a part of the fat from each meal from your body by way of bowel movements. But you still have to stick to a diet. Its more of a help for you rather than a cure. Hope this helps.:)

Back