ok i am back

poppy100

Silver Member
ok i am back after i dont know how long. but long enough to put on 10lbs. but am going to give it another try.
have not been able to update the ticker as i have yet again forgotten how to do it but will do it once i can figure it out.
shall be keeping an eye back on the site and hopefully getting inspiration from you all.

Hey poppy, good to see you back. :grouphugg: i went awol too, and put on 13lbs! you can get back on track. i got 7.75 lbs off in a couple of weeks, the last 5lbs might take abit longer, but it will happen. You are still smaller and lighter than you were when you started this journey. You can do it. Your persistence has inspired others, you have got to keep going now!

Lexie's got the wagon on the road to pick us up again, jump on! x

Hi Poppy welcome back!!! You will shift the 10lbs & more, it's just gonna take focus & support & we can offer the support part in the bucket full!!!! Are you going it alone or do you have meds? Consider your wagon belt done up & believe me it can be tightened if necessary xx

thanks purplemum and Lexie. just make sure i am strapped in well.

Welcome back... I am still trying to get back to my mid April weight.. I have switched to sw so now get weighed on a night.. From my own morning weigh ins I am 4.5lb not sure on sw weigh in as that's tonight :). x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome back... I am still trying to get back to my mid April weight.. I have switched to sw so now get weighed on a night.. From my own morning weigh ins I am 4.5lb not sure on sw weigh in as that's tonight :). x

thanks . good luck with tonights weigh in

Thanks poppy.. Lost 2lb :) x

Back