Ok I give up - whats a scan bran?

Um scan bran is this bran thing(sorry i cant think of anything else to call it) its kinda hard notvery tasty but can be used in recipes.....to make carrot cake etc. You may find it needs to be soaked first because its like the rock of gibralta!
You can get it from SW class or holland& barrett.

Ruthy xxx

I have seen them on sale at SW but I've never tried them. They don't look too appetising!

a scanbran is bran and pva glue mixed together to make carpet tiles!!!

...they don't taste too bad but the texture makes you gag.... if you eat them make sure you've got loads of water and you're starving!

I rate them for weight loss, they are slightly less tasty than ...cardboard, the flavour is sorta similar to about 15 weetabixthat have been sat on by an elephant and pressed to the thickness of a cracker which has then been baked in the dessert for a fortnight!! But they are edible ...if u load them with wet toppings like cottage cheese, cucumber, tomatoes...chopped cuecumber, chopped mint onion and natural fat free yoghurt.. I eat bout 3 for brekky and 2 or 3 for lunch for as many days as i can wivout gettin bored ...they are very filling, very good for you and really speed up weight loss...well they always did when i first joined SW, I bought 2 packs this week in the hope it does the same.... you need lots of loo roll tho cos they are pretty good for ya ..bum :)

Where else can you get the from apart from sw class cause mine dosent have them. Holland & Barretts?

Yes, holland and barretts have them as well. I prefer ryvita personally :) but they are full of fibre

x

wow i never knew that. thought it was just a variation of ryvita or something

Back