Ok I have a confession...

Kirstie007

...just into week 2 and my friend visited (it was planned) I decided I couldn't cope watching her drink red wine and snack on gorgeous antipasti whilst chilling in front of x-factor etc. so decided I'd get some ham and chicken to nibble on to try and remain in ketosis.

I didn't eat all day to save myself for this moment. I didn't over do it but did add a g&t (I know, I know!) and some minstrels along with a 2ltr bottle of sparkling water.

Having had this blip on saturday it is was straight back to 100% on sun and for the rest of the week.

Knowing I deviated from the plan I was prepared for a smaller loss this week but to only loose 2lb in my second week is totally demoralising!

On weighing myself yesterday I'd lost 3lb and thought I'd lose another 1lb this morning making my total loss for the week 4lb, but miraculously I've managed to put on a lb over night meaning this weeks loss is only 2lb despite being back in ketosis!

This is proving to be a difficult day and as a result I've already eaten a galaxy ripple which I didn't enjoy. I'm so upset with myself.

It's one thing starving yourself when you see results but to go through this and not loose is soul destroying. I now can't stop dreaming of eating parma ham, hence the fact that I'm sat here in my PJ's at 12.50pm as I don't trust myself to get dressed cause I'll be round the shops in no time. This is mental torture!

Sorry, moan over x :break_diet:

Oh Kirstie you idiot! No other word for it...but we've all been though this in some shape or form.....and this is what happens....

Ok so you've bu88ered it up for this week and you feel like ****, but if you don't pull yourself together right now I promise you that you're going to feel a whole lot worse!

So.... Go and run a nice hot bath, loads of smellies and get stuck into a good book. Oh and fill up a jug or bottle and get another litre of water down your neck at the same time.

Whatever you do, don't just sit there brooding over what you've done, it's done, it can't be undone so get over it!

And do not dare come back on here saying that you've eaten the ham or worse....ok?

Lecture over x

Ah Kirstie don't be so hard on yourself. 2lbs is 2lbs! It's better than nothing. I know you'd expect more in your second week but with the deviation to lose at all is great isn't it? I don't know about g&t's and carb content, maybe it was that though? Who knows! Anyway, it doesn't matter now, onwards and upwards to next week. No more blips...give it 100% this week and I bet next week you'll have a brilliant loss...xxx

Thanks San (hanging head in shame!)

I needed that kick, funnily enough I feel better just getting it off my chest. I've shied away from the forum this week cause I had a guilty conscience. I should have fessed up earlier then maybe I wouldn't have wanted that chocolate this am?!

Cheers me dear x

Ps. still not getting dressed just yet...

No need to be ashamed, as I said, we've all done it!

Funnily enough I had a thing about Parma ham too, I love the stuff, when i eventually caved in (remember Su?) it wasn't half as good as I thought it would be and I only had about 3 slices......ham is my snack of choice now instead of anything sweet, it's quite satisfying, even on it's own.

And like Ella said, 2lbs is good, ok 4 is better but I'd have killed to have lost 2lbs this week ok?!

Lots of love x

thats exactly it hun put it behind you and move on, but DONT use it as an excuse to eat more because its a vicious circle and at next weigh in you will feel the same. so look to the future and where you want to be and not where you have been and let the slimmer you shine through x x

ahhh .... and ill say it once again...if only we could just hibernate until the diet was over..

put it behind you and move on,, you can do it...keep yourself busy too,,pamper yourself!.... remember the galaxy wasnt that great,,and it wasnt worth it,,,so you totally dont want another one do you!? no.... get back on board,,you can do it...hugs xxx

Back