Ok - I'm back, let the smut commence forthwith

2hourglass

Silver Member
Here's a question - do you think your 'bits and bobs' (down there) put on weight too or are fat cells selective in their distribution;);)

Not a man....but i would say YES!!! Even my feet changed from a szie 4 to a 5!!
Not that iever checked before...but, i will now be keeping an eye on it to see if it loses too lmfao...2HG you make me giggle

Not a man....but i would say YES!!! Even my feet changed from a szie 4 to a 5!!
Not that iever checked before...but, i will now be keeping an eye on it to see if it loses too lmfao...2HG you make me giggle

I'm glad I have found my purpose in life :D

OMG your mad.
but yes you lose fat off EVERY part of your body

Scouse....have you checked?!?!?!?! lol

I had a mud wrap thingy once and they took about 8 measurements from legs and arms as well as the usual places for a before and after comparison. It totalled about 9 inches in all. (If that's not a lead-in for some smut I don't know what is)!!!

I had a mud wrap thingy once and they took about 8 measurements from legs and arms as well as the usual places for a before and after comparison. It totalled about 9 inches in all. (If that's not a lead-in for some smut I don't know what is)!!!

I certainly think the chaps on this sight will have something to say about losing their 9 inches in the morning ( or so they'll say :eek:)

ooohh that made me chuckle!

lmao ...no never even crossed my mind my lips below would have lost hahahahahahaha but, as from now i will be doing!! Wow can't believe the men have missed this!!

we can start our own smut fest without the guys lol

I can't believe Hoowdy is online and hasnt responded ....lol

Was a lot more than 2 fistfuls!

Lmao...he had size 12 feet....so you can imagine!! BUT, i really do feel just bigger than average or average is better!
If they are huge, they think thats everything and dont try as hard or even know what to do with it in my Exp!
Huge is not good, big is ok, a bit bigger than average is fab espcially when the man behind the 'sword', knows how to fence!!! hehehehe

C'mon 2hourglass, what's yours?

C'mon 2hourglass, what's yours?

Sorry... I went off to bed - well if i said he was 6ft 7 with size 13s that might give you an idea, prob is just cause i'm chubby that doesn't make me a big girl :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lmao...he had size 12 feet....so you can imagine!! BUT, i really do feel just bigger than average or average is better!
If they are huge, they think thats everything and dont try as hard or even know what to do with it in my Exp!
Huge is not good, big is ok, a bit bigger than average is fab espcially when the man behind the 'sword', knows how to fence!!! hehehehe

LMAO - :D:D:D

Back