• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ok I'm bitting the bullet before and now pics!

kellymundy

Gold Member
S: 20st9.5lb G: 10st0lb

slaterslady

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 1st0lb(6.31%)
wow you can really tell the difference. I have done a before one but im sure if i do another one now whether I would see any difference?? I think im gonna wait til i lost 3 stone.

But well done your looking great xx

CeeKay

Staying on plan!
S: 16st9lb C: 16st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 35.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3%)
I think there is a LOT of difference between the pics!
Your arms go down straighter, and there is a lot of diff in your face, shoulders and waist!
We are our own worst enemies at seeing the differences, but i promise you they are there!
Keep going hun, you're doing fab!

karenO

Step away from the chips!
There's a really big difference - well done and keep up all your hard work!

S: 19st8lb C: 11st5lb Loss: 8st3lb(41.97%)
You can really tell the difference,but I do know what you mean though,cause after I had lost 3 stone I needed people to tell me they could see the difference,cause I felt on pics it wasn't that obvious!

The fabulous news is that from now on it becomes even more obvious...its the whole Kitchen roll thing!the slimmer you get every half a stone is much more obvious....so enjoy the next few months

can really see the difference, you brave girl, i don't think i can post any photos yet until i have a slim one to refer to. xx

mollydog

Silver Member
S: 14st11lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st11.5lb(5.56%)
Big difference all over, well done on your weight loss journey so far. I'm not brave enough to post my pics.

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
S: 24st9lb C: 18st1lb G: 12st4lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st8lb(26.67%)
Left a comment on your blog for you xxx

Ceri

There really is a big difference. I think what we tend to do when looking at pics of ourselves is focus on the bits that we are still unhappy with. You have a very noticeable difference over you entire body. Well done.
Ceri

kellymundy

Gold Member
S: 20st9.5lb G: 10st0lb
God I love minimins you lot are the loves of my life (don't tell the hubby!:D).
Thanks everyone for being so supportive, it took a lot for me to post them and I can honestly say I don't regreat it at all now!:grouphugg:

bluemoon

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.21%)
wow! huge difference, it's photos like yours that inspire me to keep going xx