Ok I'm bitting the bullet before and now pics!

kellymundy

Gold Member
Ok like the title says really, I'm finally biting the bullet and I've posted my before and the latest picture of myself on my blog (sorry couldn't get my piccies on here for some reason).
Have a look and let me know what you think because other than my hips I can't really see a difference, which understandably is very disappointing!:cry:

I Will Be Skinny Again!!!

wow you can really tell the difference. I have done a before one but im sure if i do another one now whether I would see any difference?? I think im gonna wait til i lost 3 stone.

But well done your looking great xx

I think there is a LOT of difference between the pics!
Your arms go down straighter, and there is a lot of diff in your face, shoulders and waist!
We are our own worst enemies at seeing the differences, but i promise you they are there!
Keep going hun, you're doing fab!

There's a really big difference - well done and keep up all your hard work!

You can really tell the difference,but I do know what you mean though,cause after I had lost 3 stone I needed people to tell me they could see the difference,cause I felt on pics it wasn't that obvious!

The fabulous news is that from now on it becomes even more obvious...its the whole Kitchen roll thing!the slimmer you get every half a stone is much more obvious....so enjoy the next few months

can really see the difference, you brave girl, i don't think i can post any photos yet until i have a slim one to refer to. xx

Left a comment on your blog for you xxx

There really is a big difference. I think what we tend to do when looking at pics of ourselves is focus on the bits that we are still unhappy with. You have a very noticeable difference over you entire body. Well done.
Ceri

God I love minimins you lot are the loves of my life (don't tell the hubby!:D).
Thanks everyone for being so supportive, it took a lot for me to post them and I can honestly say I don't regreat it at all now!:grouphugg:

Like I just said to you, you can totally see the difference! You've got some lovely definition now :)

You should be very proud of yourself.

x x x x x

wow. your shoulders, hips and boobs have shrunk!! ha. and in a good way :)

well done :D

abz xx

wow! huge difference, it's photos like yours that inspire me to keep going xx

Back