Ok I'm over it now.....

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Thanks for the posts re: low tolerance and stressing out all the time on this diet - I'm glad I am not the only one! I had a little nap earlier on and I do feel better now, I spoke to my b/f and I said that I am fed up of feeling like this and my hormones are a bit mental at the moment and he agreed I have been snappy (i resisted the urge to say I KNOW ALRIGHT! lol) anyway we made a deal that I would try harder to chill and he would try harder not to p!ss me off - he loves to joke around and doesnt take life too seriously which can get irritating sometimes...anyway we sorted it.

Got some good news - well apart from the fact that I have been SSing for 19 days now without cheating one little bit I am very proud of myself! I have another reason to keep going for the next 8 weeks, we are moving house! Im so excited - at the mo we live in a 1 bed flat and we get woke up every morning by noisy Co-op deliveries (think i was moaning about this the other day) so we decided to move and we have found a flat - 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms! If all the homelet checks go through ok then we move in on 1st Oct! So a good reason to keep going until then as I want to move into my beautiful flat a size 10 and nothing more! Plus we are moving away from this street of an indian, chinese, fish and chip shop, kebab and pizza place!

So excited.....anyone had any probs with homelet before?

x

I haven't used homelet before, but I hope it all goes through for you it's a nice incentive! xxx

Back