ok need advice on date and wine

lols! well that's good.

Yeah my ex wouldn't have looked after our son if he knew I was going to be seeing someone. Apparently I should be at home raising our child without a BF or any form of social life, yet he is married? I see how that works.

And that's good. I wish you all the best on your date :D. Sounds like fun, I'm thinking about smacking Lee in a minute and telling him to take me out. lol

lol exes hey? thier dad is the bain of my life, last time i got a man he called me all the names under the sun, making out i was a s**g, and was very nasty to me, ive learned not to bother saying anything now, not that im bothered what he thinks, i just hate the way he thinks he can put me down in front of our kids

anyway, exes are not worthy of being spoken about on here lol...........and yeah love give him a wack and get him told whos boss haha

Yup that's it tell him where to go. I did. I had some choice words for him when he flipped out that I live with my BF with his kid in the house.

Maybe he expected me to join a convent when we broke up? Who knows how some male minds work. :d

Yup that's it tell him where to go. I did. I had some choice words for him when he flipped out that I live with my BF with his kid in the house.

Maybe he expected me to join a convent when we broke up? Who knows how some male minds work. :d

haha funny i said that to him, shoould have become a nun to make you happy, i also informed him it was his own fault he wasnt still with us so why should i not meet the genuine man i deserve, coz he certainly did a bad job of it lol

there is a mr right out there for me, hopefully ill find him soon, but all i cna say for thier dad is cant regret it coz i have 3 gorge kids from it but my god, i cringe at the though now lol :D

must have had 3 bottles of wine each time i met him lol not a glass x

LOL Love it!! That's what wine does to you :rolleyes:

My friends always say "What on earth was you thinking" lols. But like you said I have a beautiful little boy from it. But I deffinatly deserved better and have got it. I'm sure the same will apply for you :p

I'm afraid I don't have enough medical knowledge to help with the original question, but best of luck with your date, I hope he deserves you!

lols! that's kool. I met my partner online too!.

I met LincsBren (who's also on here) online (through our horses), and then met her boyfriend... 7 years down the line I'm married to him (3 years married now and over 4 together!).

Hi natalieann, I am jealous - a lovely first date... I would need wine too so I don't blame you for wanting to have a couple! I intend to drink next Saturday on a hen weekend and have decided on a jacket potato, salad and probably fish... I have found that by eating I snap out of ketosis within about 2 hours... Remember this is me and not you, just some general advice.

Relax and enjoy... x

LOL Love it!! That's what wine does to you :rolleyes:

My friends always say "What on earth was you thinking" lols. But like you said I have a beautiful little boy from it. But I deffinatly deserved better and have got it. I'm sure the same will apply for you :p

haa yeah that from family and friends a lot too love, and i have no answer, :p i will meet someone decent one day:rolleyes:

Hi natalieann, I am jealous - a lovely first date... I would need wine too so I don't blame you for wanting to have a couple! I intend to drink next Saturday on a hen weekend and have decided on a jacket potato, salad and probably fish... I have found that by eating I snap out of ketosis within about 2 hours... Remember this is me and not you, just some general advice.

Relax and enjoy... x

hey hun thanks, let hope it goes ahead, and yes i need wine lol, im not gona be naughty lol its so for the nerves and also he 3wants to bring a bottle......and thanks for that hun, i think i will have the same as you then, sounds yummy actually

and yes i also have noticed i fall out of it very fast in the past when i have picked but then i go back in fast too, im not one of those lucky ones who get away with it...........:eek:

I was back in ketosis the next day as well so consider myself lucky, however I did think that I should of lost 6lbs instead of 4! It is an individual choice and I do have full admiration for those who stick to it 100% but I still need something to look forward to - I'm a single lady too who so misses going out for food and drinkies!!! x

Looking forward to Wednesday and hearing bout it. x

I was back in ketosis the next day as well so consider myself lucky, however I did think that I should of lost 6lbs instead of 4! It is an individual choice and I do have full admiration for those who stick to it 100% but I still need something to look forward to - I'm a single lady too who so misses going out for food and drinkies!!! x

Looking forward to Wednesday and hearing bout it. x

yeah im the same so very lucky, i suppose it take sos long at first coz f all the stuff in your body, so as it only once meal or a pick deosnt affrect u for long, but i do agree it affects the losses, so i i lose a 2 on that week il b e happy

Hiya, your pic is lovely. Sorry no advice, at least he is supportive of your tfr but the needing a drink for nerves is a tricky one. Good luck with the date anyway xx

Hiya, your pic is lovely. Sorry no advice, at least he is supportive of your tfr but the needing a drink for nerves is a tricky one. Good luck with the date anyway xx

hey thanks hun, im very pleased with it, cant beleive how slim my facelooks, its crazy crazy,

lol i dont thinnnk any man understand to be honest, i said i cant drink and he said nonsenseeeeeeeeeee lol

but he gets me anyway, i think hes lovely, really hope tuesday happens

Good luck on your date. I think a baked potato would be perfect (and so so so so so tasty).

It sounds like you are about to get your hands on a good bloke. I know loads of couples who met online - a girl i work with is marrying her online bloke in October.

any advice lol instead of just reading this and not commenting haha, please i need advice
Right then, wine is a big no no...
Wait there is a BUT though!
Unflavoured Vodka should be okay as that does not contain any sugars?

I'll do abit of research and see what I can find out for you and if you could do the same and we can compare notes

I am going to be really old fashioned and sound like auntie Helen! lol

A first date, in your house, cosying up on the sofa, with alcohol = endangering your 'virtue'

having alcohol, aside from dangerous on the diet (please speak to LT if you haven't already) it may make you more - well willing to please, and you could end up in bed!

I know some love this prospect, and others dont, me being an old fashioned type would prefer to advise going to the cinema, drinking water or black coffee, and taking a flap jack (if you can stomach them) as a snack.

= still a great night, and keeps your virtue in tact :D

Too true as u never know one might end up over indulging on alcohol and things could messy. Which in return thing 'might' happen than that one might regret and hey you need to keep your respect for yourself

Good luck on your date. I think a baked potato would be perfect (and so so so so so tasty).

It sounds like you are about to get your hands on a good bloke. I know loads of couples who met online - a girl i work with is marrying her online bloke in October.

yum baked spud haha yeah inthink it will be that for sure, haha i dunno if im gona get my hands on him, we have totally different livesto be honest but we were talking online lastnight until 6am arggggggg:eek::eek:, im shattered as baby got me up at 8am. but each hour im thinking ok im gona go now and i cant lol, i need to stop and get to bed for a at least 1am lol

Right then, wine is a big no no...
Wait there is a BUT though!
Unflavoured Vodka should be okay as that does not contain any sugars?

I'll do abit of research and see what I can find out for you and if you could do the same and we can compare notes

how come wine a no no love? im not very keen on vodka to be honest....im not really bothered how much suger the wine has in it to be honest :D i just want a few glasses of rose, not to get me drunk like vodka would but just to enjoy and give me that warm feeling haha

and thanks hun for helping dping the research

I am going to be really old fashioned and sound like auntie Helen! lol

A first date, in your house, cosying up on the sofa, with alcohol = endangering your 'virtue'

having alcohol, aside from dangerous on the diet (please speak to LT if you haven't already) it may make you more - well willing to please, and you could end up in bed!

I know some love this prospect, and others dont, me being an old fashioned type would prefer to advise going to the cinema, drinking water or black coffee, and taking a flap jack (if you can stomach them) as a snack.

= still a great night, and keeps your virtue in tact :D

lmao thanks love but i deffo wont end up in bed, im not like that at all, drink or no drink:eek::eek: my virtue will stay in tact believe me lol i have my own personal rules and i always stick to theml always have:D

i think a cosy evening in with a glass of wine, good chat, and cute bloke and a dvd sounds lush to be honest, the cinema is a bit of a copout really, you cant chat and even in a pub its just not personal enough for me to get to know someone

but thanks hun for being concerned and i mean that:):)

Too true as u never know one might end up over indulging on alcohol and things could messy. Which in return thing 'might' happen than that one might regret and hey you need to keep your respect for yourself

lol i plenty of respect for myself hun:D this is why hes the first guy ive decided to meet in a long as time as he seem genuine and very respectful

yum baked spud haha yeah inthink it will be that for sure, haha i dunno if im gona get my hands on him, we have totally different livesto be honest but we were talking online lastnight until 6am arggggggg:eek::eek:, im shattered as baby got me up at 8am. but each hour im thinking ok im gona go now and i cant lol, i need to stop and get to bed for a at least 1am lol

The hands on thing was a figure of speech, lol. More in a 'don't let go of him' kinda way.

I think if you can chat to someone until 6am that it's a good sign. You obviously click in a big way. In relation to you both living different lives, yes that CAN be an issue at times but I married a man who is my complete opposite and who's old life was very different to my old life. I mean our lives before meeting, not our reincarnations, lol. You learn to have a happy medium.

In relation to your virtue, lol, I wouldn't do anything you weren't comfortable with or wouldn't do if you were sober, but given that we are all adults I would let you make the call on that.

Then you do what feels right 'to you' and try avoid alcohol if possible. Oh and just another suggestion if you still like cooking (like myself) then why not make him a nice home dinner which ofcourse is healthy and you could join him with your shake.

Edited:
As for your post above. I am Hindu and strongly believe in reincarnation. If your heart and soul tells you that both of you have crossed paths before. Then I would tell you that you have and that you have been brought together once again due to being separated in a past life.

I hope to hear that your evening goes well

Back