ok need advice on date and wine

lol - I did this with friends who visited last week, I was totally ok with a shake and a black coffee, and they had a meal and wine, BUT...

they were really uncomfy with it, I have never seen people look so guilty for eating before.

its a great idea for us who are ok around food etc, but our friends etc who like to share meals with us, its odd for them.

ps - pleased to hear about the virtue thing ;) auntie helen happier now :D lol

The hands on thing was a figure of speech, lol. More in a 'don't let go of him' kinda way.

I think if you can chat to someone until 6am that it's a good sign. You obviously click in a big way. In relation to you both living different lives, yes that CAN be an issue at times but I married a man who is my complete opposite and who's old life was very different to my old life. I mean our lives before meeting, not our reincarnations, lol. You learn to have a happy medium.

In relation to your virtue, lol, I wouldn't do anything you weren't comfortable with or wouldn't do if you were sober, but given that we are all adults I would let you make the call on that.

lo, and the hands on:D yeah i think we do click the last 4 night have been between 4am and 6am, and im done in, i need to get some sleep:cry:

and thats really good hun for you both, bless......:D

hahah on the virtue too, it will stay completely intact, a kiss maybe that would be nice but like i said my rules are not to be broken and he knows of them and is respectful of them, so he says lol:eek: but i have made myself clear anyway.:D

Then you do what feels right 'to you' and try avoid alcohol if possible. Oh and just another suggestion if you still like cooking (like myself) then why not make him a nice home dinner which ofcourse is healthy and you could join him with your shake.

Edited:
As for your post above. I am Hindu and strongly believe in reincarnation. If your heart and soul tells you that both of you have crossed paths before. Then I would tell you that you have and that you have been brought together once again due to being separated in a past life.

I hope to hear that your evening goes well

haha i dont think im ready to be cooking him anything just, in time if we get on yeah but for now he can bugger off lol

and thats a lovely way to think hun, very nice i like it :D:D

lol - I did this with friends who visited last week, I was totally ok with a shake and a black coffee, and they had a meal and wine, BUT...

they were really uncomfy with it, I have never seen people look so guilty for eating before.

its a great idea for us who are ok around food etc, but our friends etc who like to share meals with us, its odd for them.

ps - pleased to hear about the virtue thing ;) auntie helen happier now :D lol
awww bless, i just dont think i could do it to be honest, so id rather stay away from dinner parties for now etc lol........your very strong, haha my friends dont feel like that lol they just sayyyyyy mmmmmmm this is nice want some :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and glad i made auntie helen happy lol:8855:

 go get some sleep oh and for the future hope all goes well! If and when it does make sure you interrogate on his cooking skills Men are better off in the kitchen. If they weren't meant to be... Then why on earth are there so many male chefs!!!!

 go get some sleep oh and for the future hope all goes well! If and when it does make sure you interrogate on his cooking skills Men are better off in the kitchen. If they weren't meant to be... Then why on earth are there so many male chefs!!!!

lol, I've often wondered this too. It's kinda the same for hairdressers. It's a womans' occupation, but all the famous/best ones are men?!

Sorry to sidetrack.

oh i feel much better, the kids dad over to see them,normally takes them out but i needed sleep so he stayed downstairs with em all while i went to bed, got 4 gorge hours feel so much better, one problem i wont sleep later grrrrrrr

and yeah agree men shud be in the kitchen haha

let us know how it goes!! i'm excited for ya!
x
lol thanks love, argg ive done it again, its now 5.30 am and just finsihed chatting, now im gutted coz baby will heve me up soon:(

lols! Bless you hun.

I remember doing the same thing when I met my partner, we'd stay up until stupid oclock chatting, And I only knew what time it was when my son was shouting for me in his room lols.

It ended up that we would arrange when we went to sleep so we was both sleeping at the same time and whoever woke up first would call the other. lol how sad were we!

lols! Bless you hun.

I remember doing the same thing when I met my partner, we'd stay up until stupid oclock chatting, And I only knew what time it was when my son was shouting for me in his room lols.

It ended up that we would arrange when we went to sleep so we was both sleeping at the same time and whoever woke up first would call the other. lol how sad were we!

aww not sad sweeet lol, im so tired right now, and cant eb bothered to do any chores its not good, i nned to set myself a time to log off and stck to it

lols bless you!!

I've been very productive this morning, I've got all the washing done and on the line, taken my little one down the park for a few hours, now I've just made lunch for my partner and son, and had my shake.

I did the back garden yesterday and all the weeding, in an hour or so I'm going to go and do the lawn in the front garden and trim the bushes, lol!.

Also, I tried to set myself a time to log off it never happened. lol eventually we got even sadder and around 1am, we would talk on the phone in bed, several times I'd wake up and have to turn the phone off because we both fell asleep chatting to each other. lol Got to love free calls would have cost a fortune otherwise.

lols bless you!!

I've been very productive this morning, I've got all the washing done and on the line, taken my little one down the park for a few hours, now I've just made lunch for my partner and son, and had my shake.

I did the back garden yesterday and all the weeding, in an hour or so I'm going to go and do the lawn in the front garden and trim the bushes, lol!.

wow well done you, wanna come n do mine too lol seeing as your on a mission:D:D

well ive almost 2 and ive just finally got my head to normal awake stage lol, now im gona get the washing out and need to clean my room carpet etc lol and gget the house looking ok fro tomorrow lol

woot Woot!/

lols. Um can I think about the doing yours offer? lols

I just seem to have abit of energy today lol. I'm currently taking a break from chasing my son around on our hands and knees being lions? lol

woot Woot!/

lols. Um can I think about the doing yours offer? lols

I just seem to have abit of energy today lol. I'm currently taking a break from chasing my son around on our hands and knees being lions? lol

ok ill let ya think lol:D:D

and thats a very cute thing bbless, my kids are on mario karts wii, so ill have time to get a bit done x

I want a wii!! I'm now very jealous of the kids LOL.

I did have one, however my house got robbed a few years ago and I've not got around to replacing it. lols. Tragic.

After my busy now, my poor body is crying from the gardening yesterday and everything today, I'm sat on the sofa, the bubs is in bed, and I'm not going to do anything all night. Sounds like a plan to me.

Just thought i'd stick my two cence worth in .......

I would rather sit there a little uncomfy and a little shy with a water, black coffee than to chance the wine severly affecting me and making me puke everywhere, not remember a thing and possibly pass out - YES These are the things that can happen if you drink and you are not fully out of ketosis!!!!

If you eat a jacket potatoe, you may not even come out of ketosis and you also have the chance of gaining several lbs just from that one meal as you havnt introduced the food properly.

That being said, i dont think anyone or anything is going to change your mind on this one so i hope you have a great date :)

I want a wii!! I'm now very jealous of the kids LOL.

I did have one, however my house got robbed a few years ago and I've not got around to replacing it. lols. Tragic.

After my busy now, my poor body is crying from the gardening yesterday and everything today, I'm sat on the sofa, the bubs is in bed, and I'm not going to do anything all night. Sounds like a plan to me.

aww i love my wii, more so the wii fit, and just dance its brill lol

haah yeah relax hun you deserve it

Just thought i'd stick my two cence worth in .......

I would rather sit there a little uncomfy and a little shy with a water, black coffee than to chance the wine severly affecting me and making me puke everywhere, not remember a thing and possibly pass out - YES These are the things that can happen if you drink and you are not fully out of ketosis!!!!

If you eat a jacket potatoe, you may not even come out of ketosis and you also have the chance of gaining several lbs just from that one meal as you havnt introduced the food properly.

That being said, i dont think anyone or anything is going to change your mind on this one so i hope you have a great date :)
hey hun dont worry ive got ketostix and gona make sure im 100 percent out of it and for qa good fews hours before any wine passes my lips:D

and really if i gain few lbs im sure ill get them back off in the folloeing six days and maybe lose or maintain hopefully lol:eek:

and thanks hun i hope it great too, getting scared now lol

Back