ok need advice on date and wine

haha cheers babe all done up and ready hes just text to say hel be 5 min, im scared haha, oh and wines going down a treAT by the way and im ok now, just nervous

Nat where are you????

How did the big date go??

hey guys lol im here, just been out all day at my mums etc, it went brill, i really like him and he seems to really like me, we get on really well and didnt have one awkward moment at all, lots of nice cuddles etc but was a good girl lol like i said i would be.............about an hour after he texed me to tell me he would like to come back....and upon arrival he told me i looked beautiful hhee, dam i feel good today, all smiles and think mite be seeing him again on friday

this time no wine, i ended up having 5 glasses didnt even feel drunk at all, but my god the dizzyness, sickness and headaches were nto nice today , got over it and im fine now

Sounds like a great evening Nat, with more to come! So pleased for you. :)

thanks girls i do hope so, hes soo cute lol, great night x

So chuffed it went well for you, have to laugh cos I've never met you but was wondering last night how it was going lol! Now get back on the diet and look forward to Friday! Has he got any friends?xx

oh i feel much better, the kids dad over to see them,normally takes them out but i needed sleep so he stayed downstairs with em all while i went to bed, got 4 gorge hours feel so much better, one problem i wont sleep later grrrrrrr

and yeah agree men shud be in the kitchen haha
Well one is for certain back in early man's life where dino's walked along with the rest prehistoric creatures, Cave Women were the ones who beat the Cave men out to go and grab dinner and cook.
Aah well where would the Male species be without US Wonderful Women folk:D

Glad the date went well. Sounds like it could be the start of something big! Him texting you straight after shows how smitten he is.

So chuffed it went well for you, have to laugh cos I've never met you but was wondering last night how it was going lol! Now get back on the diet and look forward to Friday! Has he got any friends?xx

aww bless ya thats real nice hun, haha and yeh im sure he does, hes in band which is cool:D

Well one is for certain back in early man's life where dino's walked along with the rest prehistoric creatures, Cave Women were the ones who beat the Cave men out to go and grab dinner and cook.
Aah well where would the Male species be without US Wonderful Women folk:D
pmsl:p
Glad the date went well. Sounds like it could be the start of something big! Him texting you straight after shows how smitten he is.

i dont know about that but all i say is im gona enjoy the attention while it lasts, we on line chattin now, hes lush lol and seems to think i am for a strange reason lol

anyway its good for now until he realises haha

Hi, I made the mistake of going off lipotrim before because of the excitement of a new guy. We lasted for awhile and he was nice but I ended up back at square one. Please, dont compromise what youre doing for a guy. Some of them are here today and gone tomorrow. If hes worth his salt, he'll understand why youre doing this and support you. I know you want the glass of wine for nerves but you can do this without drink. Keep your eye on the goal, all good things will follow. I hope you enjoy your date though no matter what you decide, the first flush of love is a fabulous thing but dont compromise yourself or what youve set out to achieve. i know this from experience. Good luck hun!x

Hi, I made the mistake of going off lipotrim before because of the excitement of a new guy. We lasted for awhile and he was nice but I ended up back at square one. Please, dont compromise what youre doing for a guy. Some of them are here today and gone tomorrow. If hes worth his salt, he'll understand why youre doing this and support you. I know you want the glass of wine for nerves but you can do this without drink. Keep your eye on the goal, all good things will follow. I hope you enjoy your date though no matter what you decide, the first flush of love is a fabulous thing but dont compromise yourself or what youve set out to achieve. i know this from experience. Good luck hun!x

hey hun this is an old thread, we have been together 11months today:D

but since we met i have gained two stone back lol, but im hapyy and restarting tomorrow x

Hi there, delighted it worked out for you, and thanks for message. Obviously it was worth putting on a few pounds especially when you found love. Everyone puts on a few pounds when theyre settled and happy so I know youll lose the weight again and hey 2 stone is nothing. Ive to lose 4 stone. Im not dating or anything now coz feel like crap and dont want to meet anyone till I feel good about myself again but faith might shut me up on that one. But from past experience, whenever I meet some guy I like and start dating him I put on weight so Im going to AVOID AVOID AVOID. But unlike you I didnt meet a guy that was worth it so dont feel too bad about bit o weight gain. LOVE when sincere is worth more than any extra few pounds. Anyway, I cant be blaming the guys, they dont shovel it into us but Im just talking for myself here, I put on weight when dating but thats just me. Have to break that habit because I dont want to be a skinny minny with cats, haha. All the best hun, you'll do great xx

hey hun thanks and yes its deffo because im happy and settled we go out for meals with my kids a lot etc, but started celebrity slim as i cant get back on 3 shakes, it cheaper and i can still have that meal out with mike. also i know what you mean about you are going to avoid, lol its so easy, things is he likes bigger girls and love my new wobbly bits ewwww but i hate them and no matter how much he tells me im better then when i was a size 12, i am not going to stay this way, i forgot about this thread and read it all when you posted it was nice to look back lol, i cant believe its gona be a year on 17th of august ad we go on holiday with my kids in september, we have talked about moving in and getting married one day, not for a few years yet tho, i always jump into that too early but this time no way, im doing it right

Back