• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ok OK am sorry!

Guys n girls!!!!

I have an apology to make.....

i fell off the band wagon! my last posts were aong time ago. I lost a total of 2stone 4 punds in 5 weeks last time, then broke up with ma girl friend, gave up and now i was 2 pounds less than where i started.

Rubbish......

However I have some good news, ive started again! and am already half way into my second week. This time I promis not to let ma self down. Am also single...so erm yeh no distractions

I started this time at 19stone 10 pounds

ive lost 9 pounds

my targets

16 stone and 7 pounds

ok glad to be back and ill keep yu all updated :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Thats a shame!

But its good to hear you are back on the bandwagon!!

Keep us update and keep visiting!! Dont let yourself slip again :D

Good luck

welcome back pal good luck with it similar targets to me there for me first stage

Demaris

Silver Member
*waves hello* :D

I'm sorry to hear about your breakup though :(

Looking back through my own life, after a breakup (particulary a divorce) was the times I lost most weight, and that was because I was a comfort eater and as soon as I felt happy I shed the pounds!!

This time round though (after a bit of stress) I don't think I will be taking such drastic measures!!

Good luck :)

MiniB

Here we go again!
Good luck with the restart Roddy! Sounds as though you are really determined this time, as we all should be. Keep up the good work.

good luck with your restart roddy! Its hard work sometimes.... and other things come in between our goals. I think i would have probably let slip if I had been in your position. The good thing is that your back and your getting it done! good luck xx

Well done for joining back Rodney, good luck i hope all goes well for you again. Keep your chin up. xxx

Good luck with your restart.

Wow!

How friendly are you guys?!?!?!

Thanks for all your support, I will deffo keep you all updated...

btw jeans fell down today :p.....thats a good thing right
x

haha

Kind of! i was walking to my car lol no body was around and i laughed all the way to wigan Haha

Shazpaz

LOL...yep thats a good thing. Good luck mate.

Good luck with the restart Roddy - lol re the jeans!!! Hope you had clean underwear on!!!!!!

x