Ok so I just want to blow my own trumpet!!

amy2307

I aplogise now but im really happy so wanted to share my success!!! :)

So it was my birthday a few weeks ago and i had a fab one...meaning last week i put on 1 pound which i was fine with...so this week i have been extra good hoping to shift that pesky pound.....I went out on saturday nite and offered to drive so no drinking for me...while out my drunk mates wanted maccy d's so we went...and i had a fruit bag! The guy on the counter looked @ me as if i was crazy! I didnt even know they sold fruit until then! ...Then last nite we went out for a meal for mums birthday, i had a prawn and crab salad followed by fruit salad....and after all my hard work im pleased to say tonite i lost 2.5 pounds!! Which not only means I met my interim target as well as club ten...but im now in the ten stones!! :)

Thanks for letting me ramble!! So happy!! 6.5 pounds to target! Wish me luck!!

Brilliant!! Absolutely well done :D

That totally rocks! And you should definitely blow that trumpet loud and clear cos its bloody hard to resist a Mc d's and not that I mean to sound patronising but at 20years old it is must be really difficult when all your friends are eating and drinking, that's fab will power and determination! Well done you!! xx

well done to you Amy, no amount of maccy d can replace that feeling of losing weight and feeling bloody good about yourself.

you should be proud of yourself :)

Wow, your willpower is so impressive and you really should be blowing your own trumpet, you deserve it. Good luck with this week.

Well done. Over indulging once in a while is absolutely fine - even forever slim peeps do that.

Getting back on track straight away as you have done is the key to reaching target IMO. Not an easy task as its ever so easy to stay off the wagon so very well done for getting back on and being rewarded with those mini targets. You must feel great.

Have you written this down in the 'Choose Sucess' book on the pages for having a great week so that you can remind yourself in the future should you need some additional motivation?

Way to go huni! Blow that trumpet long and hard lol!

Well done you!!!

I know how hard it is sat watching other people eat the things that we used to love. It does get easier believe me. You have stayed strong and can again.

xxxx

Back