ok so last week was bad but been good again!!

Sez

has started again!!
I did have that mega binge last week, but I paid for it by only losing 2lbs. I have learned my lesson ,and this week I have been fine. I am really battling the demons tho, and that chatterbox is shouting as loud as it can!

The worst of it is I think I feel fatter, but I dont know why. I am almost frightened to get on my scales in case I am proven right in my suspicions!

I am really glugging water this week, averaging about 5.5 litres a day. could this make me feel like this?

Also (sorry about this bit..) I am still having real problems toilet wise. I am drinking loads, I eat a nut bar every day, I have water flavourings and I am drinking soda water. (the latter has been advised by my llc and a couple of LL chums). Last Friday I spent literally an hour on the loo, and oh boy the pain...I thought I had given birth. (sorry again for detail.)

I will take dulcolax, but I am quite worried that if I do this regularly I will just upset my natural system. I have tried the husks but they make me gag badly.

I f anyone has any ideas to stop me feeling bloated and blocked I would really love to hear them please.

Thanks guys n gals!

xx

I've bought some movicol from Boots but haven't tried them yet but they are meant to be really good and they help to get you regular again.

Cath

Thanks Cath. Just googled it and it sounds like something that might help. I have never suffered from constipation at all before, and was totally in the dark as to how bloomin' painful it actually is.

i just wonder why my body is reacting to LL in this way? Seems a bit odd...

Ta for advice tho! Will pop to Boots asap!

Back