ok so today i got myself some of this bouillon

Chelly

if i even spelt it right lol i got some today from tesco (well its arriving later in the shopping) so am now wondering how many cups can you have a day of it?

i'm really struggling this week with water so am hoping this is gonna be the answer to my prayers lol

I know on LL they limited you to two. Do you have the CD books or can you ask your CDC?

I don't have any of the books I did ask my CDC about it last time it was mentioned on here but she hadnt a clue what I was on about :s

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

From previous threads I'm sure it's one teaspoon a day. It can be very high in salt compared to the CD version so watch that ... you may want to get a lo salt version if you like it once you've used your current stock up.

hey , I have a tub of both the CD veg flavouring and the normal boullion and they are exactly the same calories , carbs and salt so you dont really need the low salty one although it may be worth getting it if you can . It is the same as water flavouring and they recommend 1 teapoon a day , i find that I need 1/2 a teaspoon of the boullion for a mug , so you could have 2 .. although I tend to have 3 :)

Mmmm love the stuff! i also only have a spoonful a day x

i don't like the cd one as it's far too salty so i buy the marigold reduced salt version from asda. i have 2tsp a day when desperate.

Back