Extra Easy OK, so who's an EE convert?

Annie68

Silver Member
I'm trying out my first EE day today. My poor little brain is struggling to switch off the red day and think about EE :eek:

So who of us is an EE convert and why? How many EE days will you do in a week?

i have done 2, im more fuller than i have been on green and red days- really worried that its not going to work though, suppose i just cant get my head round all the food we are now allowed

I havent tried it yet, still too afraid really!

There's no need for me to do it really, i only do green days anyway as i don't eat much meat, so it's wasted on me. I'd rather stick to green where i have 2 a's and 2 b's... xx

Me I love it doing it all this week and the scales are already 2lb down in a couple of days. Feel less bloated and the meals are so much easier too. xxx

I'm still too scared as well... I just about got my head round the classic plan!

I have been on it all week too. I try not to fill my plate up too much. I think for it to work, we need to think portion control. I dont think you can get away with say, loads of beef curry and then loads of rice on top, just equal amounts really.

If I think about it, I am probably still doing red days. Like yesterday I had tuna pasta (HEXB on red) and for tea I had loads of gammon with a small jacket pot (HEXB) and sweetcorn (would be synned on red). It's just the freedom of not weighing. Or if you feel like having a bigger jacket potato or some SW chips.

If I think about it, I am probably still doing red days. Like yesterday I had tuna pasta (HEXB on red) and for tea I had loads of gammon with a small jacket pot (HEXB) and sweetcorn (would be synned on red). It's just the freedom of not weighing. Or if you feel like having a bigger jacket potato or some SW chips.

I think that's pretty much what I did the other day tbh. I had gammon with a jacket potato, but the spud was really about the same size as I'd normally have for a HexB on a red day. The only difference between EE and Red day was that I had 2 HesB's

ive been doing it all week but not sure what my weight loss is going to be (get weighed on monday), i hope it is more then 1/2lb as thats all ive been losing the past few weeks i dunno whats going wrong!! lol. it took me ages to get to my 3 stone award i really dont want it to take as long to get to my 1/2 stone award!

I enjoy them

I have done them this week and will see what the scales say come monday! xx

My first day today! Just back from my first class, it sounds too good to be true! But we'll see how it goes by my next weigh in.

I have been doing EE all week, not convinced I will have a loss. Love the diet but don't think it works for me.

Have got WI tomorrow morning so we will see.

Most people dont think they have lost in the 1st week. I have said this before, but I really dont think SW would have spent all that money on a new plan for it not to work?

Nah I agree with that I do think your body take tim to adjust tho! x

My consultant asked if the whole class would have a go at EE all week this week. I have to say that I wasn't too taken with the idea at first, but I'm pleased now I've done it! You can pretty much eat anything, and I've definately noticed a loss on the scales. Roll on WI Mon and I'll see how successful it's been :)

Ive done 2 days of EE and to be honest I find I'm doing mainly green but with more superfree and less syns, which can only be a good thing.

Today's menu:
B - HiFi Choc Orange (HEb) and Muller Light
Snack - Banana
L - Jacket Potato with tuna and 1oz cheddar (HEa) salad no dressing.
Snack - Apple and Dark Highlights (1.5 syns)
D - Mashed Potato with Bramley Apple Quorn Sausages and 10g of gravy (2 syns)

As the tuna would be a HEb anyway it's just like being super good on a green day. Plus I would normally use HEb's for bread and this is forcing me to incorporate more variety.

I'm still going to be a dedicated green girl but I'll see how this weeks WI goes and if it's helped I'll be adding a few EE in per week.

Back