ok so

donedoingthis

the flaxmeal bread, i made it and it tasted ok, but it was about an inch thick if that, is that normal, ? maybe the bread tin i used was too big, if i use double ingredients will is look more substantial ? cos right now its a very flat bread lol,
also what do people use instead of tortilla wraps, is there a way of making a fake one, :)

Ello. DDT : O )

I buy tortilla wraps from the net shop. Very nice....

Ive never made flaxmeal bread.... Maybe its small because u made a slice rather then a loaf lol lol lol

Did it taste nice?
Ive the mix to make rolls, might dig that out 2m.....

Curry nite 2n, just for me as I havent ordered for HIM... Yet another barny over washing up.... I ask ya!!!!! Bloody washing up... He needs to stop moaning and stop piffin me off....

Great start to the w/e : O (

Woofy X

i usuallyhave those woof but ran out, and i saw the recipe for the flaxmela bread and it said put it in a loaf tin and so i did, and well it wasnt so much a loaf as a slice lol, its quite nice with stuff on,

hi dtt yep i made it too and split it to make 2 'slices' also made it and cut small slises so they were like soldiers to dip in my runny egg :0)

lol im glad it wasnt just me, but with only 2g carbs in the whole thing, it was yummy with the fajhita stuff on it, i just used it instead of the wraps, i might use it to make littler ones,

ive made it in the large yorkshire pud trays , it makes 4 good flatish rolls , great for a sarnie and it works out only .5 gr carbs per roll then x

oh guess who will be baking like a dervish lol, and they were so easy as im not into cooking, i dont have the patience, im making the oopsie pizza base this weeknd,

I thought it would be like a real loaf, obviously not then. LOL

Back