OK, the challenge is on!

Theresa6

Silver Member
Tonight my summer holiday was booked........ 2 weeks in my sisters villa in Portugal in July...... cant wait.

My b-i-l & sis paid for OH, me and 3 of the kids because I am babysitting for them so they can go abroad for their 10th anniversary...... no mean feat when we live in different countrys!

However, I need to lose at least 25lb before then............

Starting again on Monday. Really looking forward to it but so trying not to scupper myself by thinking about 12 hour shifts whilst doing LT. I last did LT thru my summer hols so I could relax and just do LT, this time I will be on placement.

At times like this I wish I liked the soup,. I know they dont advise it but at least I could make that up in a flask and pretend it was cream of chicken!

I dont mind the flappys but everyone complains they smell awful!! LOL

I WILL do this. I have to! LOL My sis is a gym bunny, running about 7-9miles a day and a skinny size 6-8. I want to look as gorgeous as her on the sun deck!

9st 5lb here I come!

Im thinking I will have my 1st shake at my 11am break then go for a walk at our lunch break, then have my 2nd shake during my late tea break and my final one when I get home........... Really think I need to get my head round it before I start, be prepared!!!

The problem is that I will be leaving the house at 7am with only a cup of black coffee.............. if Im at home all day, I would satay longer in bed... Mind you on placement my mind is so occupied I dont have time for hunger!

That sounds like a good plan. I'm firmly of the belief that keeping busy helps when starting TFR :D

rbx :rainbow:

Thanks for the reply pet!

I'm also going to treat myself........... I got a pandora bracelet for Christmas and want the safety chain. The one I want is €76 so my plan is if I get to just below my original lowest weight I will treat myself........ 10st 4lb here I come...... At 9st 10lb I will buy a clip and at goal another clip and a sparkly charm of my choice! Every month thereafter I will buy myself a charm if I remain within 2lb of my goal weight of 9st 4lb.............. By July my bracelet will be gorgeous!

I know my prob is that when I get to about 10st 5lb everyone says I look great - amazing what clothes can do. But importantly I dont feel great............... I want to feel great!!!!

That's an awesome idea - I got a Pandora bracelet for my birthday (my sisters and I all have one which I think is quite sweet :)) and it could do with a few more charms - I didn't even think of buying some to reward myself for staying on the diet! :D Excellent motivation! The safety chains are a good idea, I definitely need to invest in one of those babies! :)

Well it's more important that you feel great above what anyone else feels so bear that in mind and stop when you're happy with your figure and yourself.

Rainbow,

like so many people on here Iknow its not just my weight that needs sorting out. I constantly seek approval from others and I KNOW that stems from my childhood but particularly my mother.

I'm beginning to realise I will never get that approval, despite all I do for her even tho we currently live in different countrys..... I was with her faster when she was burgled than my sis who lives 25miles down the road............. I must be mad as within 6 weeks she will be living next door to me and yes, I project managed her build and will be moving her!!! LOL

D'yu know, its so funny but Im doing the same dance with my hubby.... I want him to tell me I'm gorgeous but the best I got was when I got down to about 10st 10lb in July and he slapped my arse (oops) and called me sexy! ha ha ha...........

This time this is for me............. last time I felt ''sexy'' I was 9st..........but I was skinny so 9st 4lb- 9st 6lb will be a good target.

oops that was a bit of a marathon soapbox post eh?

theresa best of luck, youl definetly get down that much in that time dont worry. and just work hard at keeping it off. im a bit similar i always look for approval from others, now ive realised i have to do it for myself because otherwise il never be happy trying to fit in with everybodys idealistic view of what i should be like and how i should run my life!...do it for you and you will be happy:)

Hi Theresa

Holiday booked!!!! haha...waw...now you have a longer term goal, which is great and you will do it.

Yes, you are so right, you have to lose weight for you! Not for anyone else, but we all crave love and to be loved and liked even.

You are determined, and I know you will do it, like you did last time!

The non food treats are so important...even if it is only a face mask and a soak in the bath.....we need to learn to reward ourselves with something other than food!

Have a great week!!!

The treats are essential !! I'm going to have a nice long soak in the bath tonight (just for getting through day 1). It seems so long since christmas already - but I really did enjoy the break from LT - but definately ready to come back !!.

xx

Back