Ok tmi maybe but intimacy in relationships.

Mmm maybe but it's the fact I know he'

If that is indeed correct, yuou have every right to interupt him and speak to him.

Good luck honey. I am sure it will all work out. Men keep things very close to their chests - there coul dbe a number of things bothering him that he doesn;t want to unload on you.

Don;t settle if it is upsetting you - you need to get it out on the table sooner then later.

XXX

Good luck Emma, men can be very funny creatures cant they - although I guess they say the same about us!!

I'm sure you will sort it out, and BL is right when she says you need to talk. You never know he maybe thinking that you might not fancy him now? Does he have a weight problem/feel insecure about his body?

I agree with Pete - maybe your OH is stressed, and I know that when a man has something on his mind, it's best to leave him be! Same with me, I want to be left alone when I have stuff on my mind, I even take it out on my snuffle-dragon and I so don't mean to. It's nothing to do with him, and I feel rubbish when I push him away. ... so I'd say give him some time.. maybe sneak into his study and bring him a sweetie and creep out again... he will appreciate the non-evasive lovely approach. :) I try to do that and I get snuggle attacks later in the evening.

Also.. I find that the more I lose weight, the more inverted into myself I become... I almost become 'too' aware of what I am, and lose a sense of 'who' I am... which in turn is very much reflected in how I act around my OH. He definitely picks up on the subconscious vibes and is a lot more distant because partly, I don't know how I'd react if he was all over me... in fact I feel repulsed by him touching me because I am more and more repulsed by myself. ... I don't know what I have become anymore, my body is so foreign to me. ...

But that's a side issue, I may have just talked complete bull*cks and you in no way relate to that... Just something more to think about I guess.

*sighs* :(

hi emma
did you get chance to talk to him last night?
daisy x

No he came downstairs then fell asleep on the sofa, he's now in his office AGAIN! grr

Not good. Have you tried to talk to him this evening?
Maybe you should try and get away for the day at the weekend? You do need to talk but maybe it would be easier away from the house?

Sorry to hear things aren't going great Emma :(
In my experience, your hubby is displaying symptoms of stress - could he be worried about work or something? Men keep their issues inside usually (I know that's a bit of a sweeping generalisation, but it is correct in most cases) and you doing so well on LL, and presumably being (quite rightly) really excited by that, may make him feel less able to talk to you about it than nomal - he may well not want to bring you down too.

I'm not sure what you can do about it, apart from make it clear you are there for him, and his coldness is worrying you - if you push too hard for an answer he may go in to himself even further if he's not ready to talk yet.

Try not to think it's about him not finding you attractive - stress or worry affects most men's libido negatively.

I really hope he talks to you very soon. xx

Back