Okay... here goes my DD..

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Hi everyone :)

This is my second attempt at Dukan, last time I tried the diet I did have success but ended up changing jobs and moving countries, thus I didn't have the money or will-power to continue.

So... 6 months (and no posting on here) later.. I am once again settled (fingers crossed) and have throughly read the Dukan book :) Onwards and downwards towards my weight loss goal.

I'm 25, 5'4, 16 stone 7 (yikes) and hoping to lose at least 4 stone. My heighest weight was 18.11, and while I have come a long way, I am in *such* a plateu rut and need to get out of it!

Hope to make new minimins friends on my Dukan journey :)

Elaine x

8[SUP]th[/SUP] May Day 1:

Breakfast: Slices of lean ham, fat free vanilla yogurt (onken)
Lunch: Slices of lean ham, half a tub of plain, low fat cottage cheese
Dinner: (will be) Salmon, egg white omelette.
Snacks: fat free yog, tin of tuna.

Drinks:
-8 x glasses of water
- 5 x tea w/skimmed milk
- 1 x can of pepsimax

Exercise:
- Wiifit (40mins)
- Walk (30 mins)

Hi Ela ine lovely to see you back to Dukan and the forum. 4 stone will be gone before you know it ;) x

CHRISR said:
Hi Ela ine lovely to see you back to Dukan and the forum. 4 stone will be gone before you know it ;) x

Thank you! Here's hoping! How often are you meant to weigh on Dukan?

Day 2:
Feeling lighter already :]

Breakfast:
- low fat cottage cheese, lean ham, half a chicken breast.
- cup of tea, skimmed milk.

Aim for the day: 2L of water!

Attachments

• image-2301310845.jpg
    image-2301310845.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 29
Day 2, lunch - quiche made with cottage cheese, chicken, ham, 2 eggs.

Attachments

• image-766103225.jpg
    image-766103225.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 30
I think the weighing thing is personal ... I like to do it daily, but others prefer a weekly-weigh to get the element of surprise!

So, I think the answer is .... ta da ..... whatever works for you :D

P x

All the best willpower. Am sure you can do it.

Aw, thank you <3

I think the weighing thing is personal ... I like to do it daily, but others prefer a weekly-weigh to get the element of surprise!

So, I think the answer is .... ta da ..... whatever works for you :D

P x

Heh... Need to try and stay off it :p

Good luck , I weigh every day but its a personal choice x

well done on your weightloss so far pre dukan this time ;-))) You can do this, plan plan plan, try new recipes and flavours and ask anyhting on here, this is my 3rd week (also 2nd time around) and I am loving the 24hr support on here!

Good luck , I weigh every day but its a personal choice x

:) I think I will weigh tomorrow morning... after my fourth day :]

well done on your weightloss so far pre dukan this time ;-))) You can do this, plan plan plan, try new recipes and flavours and ask anyhting on here, this is my 3rd week (also 2nd time around) and I am loving the 24hr support on here!

Thanks hun J Saw you lost 6lbs on only four days of attack! WOW!!! AMAZING!!!! Hope I have similar results J Are you cruising now? How are you finding it? Can’t wait to have some veg :D

Welcome back and all the best of luck to you

Thank you, hun :)

Hi all :)

Thanks for the encouragement so far, really appreciate it.
I’m going away this weekend… (to visit the boy, and he’s taking me to the beach!) so any tips would be greatly appreciated… I haven’t told him I’m doing Dukan … yet… the main reason is that he’s a vegetarian!
Think it would be easy enough to just ask for eggs/veggie sasuage (does anyone know if this is allowed on Dukan) or just going to buy some onken and take my oatbran in a tuperwear.
I won’t have finished attack by Saturday, sooo worried about eating out…how will this work while eating out??
On Saturday lunchtime I know I’m definitely going to Nandos (personally think it is WAY overrated and don’t even like it that much – but hey ho, catching up with a friend and it’s her choice…) is it better just to get half a chicken (or the butterfly chicken breasts) and eat that… or get a side of salad/peas and leave the salad?
Sunday I will just order a ‘meat’/’fish’ item from whichever menu and ask for broccoli or something. Eeek so hard!

Anyway, for dinner last night I have lean mince beef cooked with chilli spices … and a slice of ham. Haha, oh the choices!
I ended up putting balsamic vinegar on the beef… so it wasn’t as dry… and this was ironically very nice :]

Today, thus far meals are as follows:

Day 3. Thursday 10[SUP]th[/SUP] May

Breakfast: Onken ff yogurt and my daily allowance of oatbran.
Snack: cottage cheese
Lunch: Praws and cottage cheese
Dinner: Chicken, salmom
Snack: ff yogurt.

I need need NEED to make up a batch of sugar free jelly and bring it in to work. It is the savour of ALL diets, and anyone that hasn’t tried the goodness that is… well you need to!

p.s. has anyone tried 30 Day Shred? Totally starting this :D

Back