• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Okay I got to ask.....whos watching the footie later?

Yummy Mummy! xx
My OH is currently in the process of putting the tv in the garden (with me watching of course - hee hee!!!).

We are having a BBQ with some family (SW friendly of course!) and just relaxing!

So.......are you going to be glued to the tv or doing anything possible to avoid it??
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I shall be glued to the TV!

I'm giving up a day in the hot sunshine to go and sit in the pub with the girls to watch it...so we better win!! England shirt at the ready....COME ON!

Enjoy your BBQ :) & the match of course xx

Mad old Bat with Attitude
OK we were robbed of Lampards goal, BUT the third German goal has just gone in and to be honest they should have been about 5 up! (I'm a rugby girl!)

Does this mean we can have some decent programmes on tv?

OK that's 4!!!!!!!!!! John Terry should be exiled!
No chance of decent programmes yet. The footie fanatics will watch anyone.

I avoided it nicely by having a siesta .

I am sorry for the fans though :cry:
That was just utterly utterly...crap. I have no words.

Our 2nd goal was IN. The ref is a complete t***!!!!!! I have actually never been so angry.

But we played absolute sh**e and Germany played fantastic. And don't even get me started on why they put Heskey on...honestly.

Another 4 years of hurt boys & girls.

Devastated....(apologies for the swearing, though you shoulda heard us in the pub ;) the above is NOTHING haha)

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I'm old enough to remember us winning in 1966 :eek:
I'm old enough to remember us winning in 1966 :eek:
Me too - I know exactly where I was. I was working in a mobile library that afternoon, and we were going back to headquarters with a small transistor radio on one of the shelves, broadcasting the match.

Just at the very second the final goal was scored, the library van shot round a corner and the radio fell to the floor and broke!

Do you know, I can even remember the pink dress I was wearing! No idea why, because I am not a football fan and there doesn't seem to be any reason why it should stick in my mind.

Mostly Harmless
well in just under 2 hours I'll be listening to the radio at my work as my other club will be playing ;).

:party0011: .... Hup Holland Hup....:party0011:

It was a pretty poor showing by England yesterday, even though they had a goal disallowed. I agree with Geordie girl, why bring on Heskey :confused: