okkk .. my Day1

sakthi

Hii everyone :) After worrying the entire day yday, I started the LT diet. Had 2/3 flapjack in the morning, soup for lunch, choc shake for dinner + 3.25 litres of water. I loved both the soup & shake, will swap the flapjack for something else next week. Had a busy day in office, so dint think much abt food, but noticed that I was getting a little light headed on the way back home. Had the rest of the flapjack & 2 hours later my choc shake. Is it ok to split your meals across the day. I eat only when I feel hungry... Managed so far :D My head is banging :cry:Is my water intake ok? Wil go2 bed early.. Nite gals.. Have a gr8 day 2mrow!

hey welcome! well done for taking the plunge!! yeah your water is good for the first day! I kept upping my as the time went on!!

Hope xx

Yeah if you feel lightheaded hun just up the water! Splitting the melas is fine just dont make the shakes and leave them until later..have to drink them within 15 mins! Well done on day 1 xxxx

well done in getting the hardest day over!! Yeah I tend to split my meals up so I have 6 during the day instead of 3... its worked for me!

well impressed on your water intake... Im struggling with mine :(

Whey hey Sakthi, just watch the days roll by now, well done. I split my meals too yes, deffo the best way for me :) xxx

Well done Sakthi for getting through your first day. As everyone says, it's the hardest. I've never split my meals up, but I might try that. Best thing to have an early night, if you're asleep, you can't eat! I've never slept so much in my life. lol!

Good luck for tomorrow, and keep us posted:)

You've done well Sakthi,it does get easier,just take it as easy as you can in the first few days and log on here and have some craic!

Hey Sakthi, Well done:D

You done the hard bit which is making the decision and starting the diet. It honestly gets easier by weeks 2 and three - I don't even think about food now, and drinking the water has just become a bit of a habit. I drink at least 4 - 5 litres per day and also have a couple of decaff black coffees!!

Well done on getting thru your first day, just remember its all mind over matter!

Just watch those lbs fall off x

Back