Old Lurker but Newbie Poster!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Perissa, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Perissa

Perissa Member

Gastric Bypass
    Just wanted to say Hi to everyone :)

I've been looking in on this forum for months and have just posted my first thread after learning that I have funding for surgery!

I hate being fat, couple that with the fact that I need surgery to both my knees which cause me a lot of pain to the point that even just walking can be difficult and standing for any length of time is out of the question. This has had a massive impact as it interferes with every aspect of my life.

In the past I have lost very large amounts of weight – the first time 6 ½ stones with good diet and exercise only to put it all back on again and more. The second time I lost 8 1/2 stones with Lighterlife of which I have put back on 7 stone. So I have proved I can lose weight but cannot control myself to keep it off. Hence my route to surgery :eek:.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi. Great to see you posting. Keep us informed about the surgery

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.