Old Mini, Newbie WW!

HelsAngel

Silver Member
Hello everyone, I hope you're all well and enjoying your lunch :)
I'm not so much a newbie, I've been around Mini's for almost a year but I'm a newbie WW and I wondered if you experts wouldn't mind passing a little of your advice to me please.

A brief background. I lost 3.5st on points in 2007, loved it and couldn't fault it. In 2010, I rejoined to shift the 1stone I'd put on only to find that it was all change to Propoints. Attacked it, hated it, I didn't understand it. Tried on 3 seperate occasions and gave up.

Joined SW in June 2011 which I said I'd never do but really enjoyed it, lost a stone (I omitted that I put on a further 1.5st inbetween) but it took about 6 months and now I've lost the plot, I've played with the same 6lbs since Xmas and I'm fed up.

I'm only about 6lbs from the top end of my healthy range 8.8-10.10, and I'd love to get in the middle 9.9 for my wedding in October. So just over 1st 8lbs or something (depending on how much I weigh now!!) which I think it achievable. Am I being realistic?

The only thing that worries me is that I've eaten a lot of SW meals and am following this train of thought. The reason SW didn't work for me is, I think, because of my portion sizes so I think discover is out so I need points to keep my discipline.

I have todays menu which you could have a look at if someone wouldn't mind, to see how many PP's I'm using, if it's achievable or if I need to bang the whole idea on the head.

Your help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
HelsAngel

What's your menu?

27g Porridge made with Water
Banana

Salad (Lettuce, carrot, cucumber, onion, tomato, peppers, mixed pickles)
1 Can Tuna
Half small can of Sweetcorn
2 tbpn ELF mayo
1 Activia Snack pot
Another Banana

Dinner will likely be some form of frylight potato, prob roast, Carrots and Brocolli, a Grilled Pork Chop fat removed or chicken breast, gravy and a yoghurt if I fancy it.

5 cups of tea, 2 litres of water and 3 cans of diet coke.

Back