Old pic for a boost!

Lovingbeingslimmer

image-991605925.jpg

Just stumbled across this old picture, it's from the back but someone posted it to face book and I was horrified. I'm in the orange top and brown skirt, long hair. I can remember how much I wanted to be slim like my friends and being 18 at the time I felt so ashamed and had no confidence.

This is how far I have come.....

image-2691934796.jpg

I no longer have to worry about who is behind me looking at my HUGE bottom!

Just thought I'd post to keep me motivated in maintenance and to show others that you can change if you are unhappy!

wow what a change! what diet have you been doing and how long for?

Cant wait to look at before and after pics! such a great feeling i expect?

x x x

Brilliant! Well done. I hope I will be as committed as you and will be able to post some before and after pictures some day :)

Thanks guys!

I did the Cambridge diet in 2010 for a while then did ww pro points after to get to goal. Now just trying to maintain!!

Good luck everyone you can get there just believe in yourselves! X

Fantastic pics, well done x

All I can say to this is a massive wow and we'll done. Im on a complete downer at the mo, basically I've joined the gym, been 100% with food and those numbers on the scales aren't decreasing I was distraught to the slightly embarrassing level today seeing a false 2lb gain from last week sticking but your pictures have just picked me up soooooo much. Again well done you look amazing:)

Wow! what a transformation!

Fab before and after photos - well done:)

Great work and alot of dedication, you should be proud of yourself and now reaping the rewards of all the hard work I bet :)

Wow you look brilliant, well done and enjoy your new healthy body!

Amazing. How great you must feel now having achieved such an accomplishment. And how nice to not have to worry about having your picture taken.

Back