• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Old Piccie of me

Wow KD-I'm trying to think of what I want to say without it sounding rude but I can't so I'll just say, you should be so proud of yourself!!You must feel so much better now?Do you even remember how you felt back then?

Coley

Re-starter
Oh KD. What do you expect us to say to that? How come you look well young now? That old picture...fetching beige jumper and lovely slimming black skirt. Ahem....Littlewoods anyone?

What a difference though Mrs!

KD

Gone fishing
Wow KD-I'm trying to think of what I want to say without it sounding rude but I can't so I'll just say, you should be so proud of yourself!!You must feel so much better now?Do you even remember how you felt back then?
Thanks and yes I feel a million times better. I hated not being able to move well. I remember it well.

KD

Gone fishing
Oh KD. What do you expect us to say to that? How come you look well young now? That old picture...fetching beige jumper and lovely slimming black skirt. Ahem....Littlewoods anyone?

What a difference though Mrs!
Marks and spencers actually...oh no, the skirt was from Ann Harvey.

You're jealous aren't you Nicole. You want my beige jumper like mine don't you :D

KD

Gone fishing
increidble Kd and to maintain it all this time you should be very proud i hope 4 years down the line i have done what you have
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a difference!!!
Amazing.............. x
Thanks. I feel a bit OTT having just had my Anniversary at goal thread...but I couldn't resist. I was so gobsmacked when friend brought it round. Had to post it.

Son said "who's that then". Weird since he knew me bigger for a lot longer than since the diet IYKWIM

Coley

Re-starter
Marks and spencers actually...oh no, the skirt was from Ann Harvey.

You're jealous aren't you Nicole. You want my beige jumper like mine don't you :D
I do. I like a good jumper and that is a goooooooood jumper.

Swanky skirt? Is Ann Harvey like a designer or something? Seriously...I buy all my clothes from Asda.

I'd also like to know where I can get a nice sofa like that. :D

Please tell me you acknowledge you look younger now, than you did on that sofa....

KD

Gone fishing
Is Ann Harvey like a designer or something?
Yep...sort of. I lived in Ann Harvey stuff. Just loved the cut and feel of it. Some of the clothes there are a bit ummm...old, but I did get some beautiful clothes (especially suits) from there.

I was lost when I got slimmer. Didn't know where to shop. I'm weird with clothes anyway. I love wearing silk tops and spend most of my life in them :eek:

Terrible for jackets. I have seriously too many :eek:

I'd also like to know where I can get a nice sofa like that. :D
LOL. It's my cousins. She has money.:D Doesn't have that sofa anymore but does have a lovely plain cream one in a gorgeous home.

Unfortunately you do need to have a good scrub up before you go there. No popping down there straight after the gardening :D

Please tell me you acknowledge you look younger now, than you did on that sofa....
Possibly ;)

Serena A

Can't think of a title
Blimey KD that's one heck of a pre-CD picture! :eek: Funny about your son not recognising you - I had that when I saw a friend's "before" picture recently, I'd very quickly forgotten what she'd looked like pre-weight loss and didn't actually remember her as being the way she was in the photo.

Anyway congrats xx