1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

old SW syn values

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RachelDaisy, 26 September 2007 Social URL.

1. RachelDaisy

RachelDaisy New Member

Hello, I've been a SW member a few times over the years but I have always thought the first version of the plan I did was the best for weight loss.

I'm a member at the moment so I've got the current books but it isn't going as quick as I want even though I am being very strict ;).

Does anyone have a member pack from about 12 years ago when all fruit had a syn value?

I'd love to know what the old syn values are for apples, oranges, clementines, plums, bananas and pears as I want to start counting them and see if that speeds things up a bit for me.

Can anyone help??

Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I can remember a medium size apple being 1/2 syn and a medium banana being 1.5 syns, but that is about all!!!
    I lost 4 stone in 6 months when fruit had a syn value too!!!
  4. RachelDaisy

RachelDaisy New Member

syn values

Hi Mrs V,
    I'm just the same as you. Back then I lost about 4 stone in about 6 months too. Now Everything is much slower even though I stick to the plan and unfortunately I have nearly twice as much to loose as I did back then. Mind you I don't suppose the fact that I'm 35 not 23 helps much! :) I'm going to try and limit fruit and see if that helps. Thanks for the info.
  5. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hi Rachel I dont know anything about old syn values for fruit so I am not much help there. But if there is anything else we can help with feel free to ask.:D
  6. RachelDaisy

RachelDaisy New Member

Cheers Sonia, just got my first stone sticker on wednesday night so I'm getting back in the swing of things. :D
  7. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Fantastic Rachel congrats on your first stone you are doing really well.:D
  8. XtanX

XtanX New Member

slimming world

i went to one slimming world club and brought a book which had all the syn values in it.

now i have moved to australia and there is no slimming world! :(
    so i have joined a group called Curves which is an exercise group for women only!

i find it hard to stick to the diet by myself, especially because all the syn values are different from english food!

i dont have any questions yet i just thought i'd say hi and tell you a bit about myself :wavey:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.