old SW syn values

RachelDaisy

Hello, I've been a SW member a few times over the years but I have always thought the first version of the plan I did was the best for weight loss.

I'm a member at the moment so I've got the current books but it isn't going as quick as I want even though I am being very strict ;).

Does anyone have a member pack from about 12 years ago when all fruit had a syn value?

I'd love to know what the old syn values are for apples, oranges, clementines, plums, bananas and pears as I want to start counting them and see if that speeds things up a bit for me.

Can anyone help??

Thanks x

I can remember a medium size apple being 1/2 syn and a medium banana being 1.5 syns, but that is about all!!!
I lost 4 stone in 6 months when fruit had a syn value too!!!

syn values

Hi Mrs V,
I'm just the same as you. Back then I lost about 4 stone in about 6 months too. Now Everything is much slower even though I stick to the plan and unfortunately I have nearly twice as much to loose as I did back then. Mind you I don't suppose the fact that I'm 35 not 23 helps much! :) I'm going to try and limit fruit and see if that helps. Thanks for the info.

Hi Rachel I dont know anything about old syn values for fruit so I am not much help there. But if there is anything else we can help with feel free to ask.:D

:sign0144:hi

i went to one slimming world club and brought a book which had all the syn values in it.

now i have moved to australia and there is no slimming world! :(
so i have joined a group called Curves which is an exercise group for women only!

i find it hard to stick to the diet by myself, especially because all the syn values are different from english food!

i dont have any questions yet i just thought i'd say hi and tell you a bit about myself :wavey:

tanya

Back