olives??

Trace1981

I've just had my new samples delivered today, with an updated list of allowed veg, it has olives on it? Has anyone had these in the past?

Ooh that would be great news but probably only a tiny amount? xx

It says
Each day you may also have (on all plans)
150ml Skimmed Milk (can be used in tea, coffee, porridge, shakes or drank on its own)
200g of:
Asparagus, bamboo shoots(canned, drained), Brocoli, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Fennel, Gherkins, Green Peppers, Green Chilli Peppers, Leeks, Lettuce, Muchrooms (not fried), Olives, Rocket Salad, Shallots, Spinach, Spring Onions, Swede(flesh only), Turnip(flesh only & must be boiled), Watercress & White Cabbage.

OMG... where can we look at the new list!!! WE CAN HAVE OLIVES!!!!

*Happy girl*

They've updated the list re the protein too.

heaven! I love black olives, went through massive jars of them when pregnant. Just off to find a jar now :)

Being fairly new to olive eating, do they only come in oil?

What's vanilla caramel moosh?

I hate hate hate olives unfortunately. I'm a bit surprised they're on the list as I thought them high in calories (for 200g anyway). I suppose you should only have a few maybe?

I just use the list as a guide personally. My OCD kicks in and I look up the calories / carbs in the veggies I have anyway. If it's Atkins friendly then I have them. I can't envisage eating 1 olive let alone 200g but I suppose someone who loves olives might devour 200g in 1 day and that would be 300 odd calories.

Oh good spot moosh! Now that sounds nice!

Back