Olivia Isabel and grandad

OK, I'll sort some out tonight love.

I have only found one, here is Olivia, waterbaby swimming. :D
oliviaautocorrect.jpg

OMG Jim. What a fantastic photo! She's so beautiful :D

That was about a month ago, so 6 months, she's been swimming since about 2 months I think.

omg fantastic. i cant believe she is swimming underwater! amazing!

Oh yes, she goes every day Vicky, and gets very excited when she see's the pool.

thats brilliant Jim. I didnt know you could do that! maybe i should try early with my pups!

Shut up Vicky! Hahahaha! Mad!! I can just see you plopping those babies in the water! :D
We have a waterproof camera, they're fab!

lmao :D ill best give it a miss then!

pmsl! I think so hun! xx plop, there goes another one! hahaha
Is that worse than putting a cat in a bin????

:D What an amazing photo Jim
of Olivia swimming what a beautiful little lady she is
and obviously destined to be part of the Olympic swimming squad in a few years time.

You must be a very proud grandad Jim :D

Jim - what a wonderful picture that is. I so believe in taking babies swimming early. I did it with mine but never did the underwater thing. For me it was arm bands on and a nice tight little blow-up ring round the waist and swiming around them like a sheep dog. I used to take 3 kids under 4 years old so I had to make sure they were all safely buoyed up. They all swam very young and remained good swimmers x

Beautiful picture Jim, and she is now set up to enjoy the water for the rest of her life (unlike me, but I blame the PE teacher who threw me in the deep end of the pool when I was five on the "sink or swim" principle - only in my case, it was "sink"!).

Susie x

What a stupid thing to do - these things have to be done properly and at 5 years old the inhibitions have kicked in and it's just plain irresponsible to do that to a child x

Thanks Gem, it has certainly had a lasting effect - but is one of the things I plan to re-learn (swimming, that is) once I lose enough weight so people don't run away screaming LOL :)

Susie x

Bless Ya - Please don't be ashamed of who and what you are - it's all part of the journey we are on, embrace it and move on x

Thanks everyone.

Gem have you got that spider just to scare Taz. :)

Here are some more, just got around to uploading them
Feeding Frenzy
IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0753.jpg

Jim - as if I would do a thing like that! x

Back