Olivia Isabel and grandad

Night Jim. x

Morning Linz :)

howdy jim. i have convinced thomas to turf our teeny tiny patch of gravel because izzy would just eat it which means we can't go in the garden and have to pack up all her stuff and go somewhere when the weather is nice rather than just sitting out the front. so woo :D

She never stops Gem, it's exhausting. :)

Abz, for some reason Olivia doesn't seem to want to eat the gravel, or maybe she's tried it and doesn't like it :)

Haha on the gravel. I was just tidying DD room and realising how non toddler friendly it now is .....thank goodness they stop eating stuff as they got bigger!

Also finding DD exhausting this hols - do you know she never, ever, ever stops talking (sometimes even in her sleep!) lol:D

Have a great easter weekend:)
Xxx

Haha on the gravel. I was just tidying DD room and realising how non toddler friendly it now is .....thank goodness they stop eating stuff as they got bigger!

Amen to that Katie :) we are taking Olivia on holiday to Malta in June, that'll be fun, her first time on the beach

How lovely to take her on holiday - I'd love that with my grand-kids but the best I can get is the odd day out with the whole family at a local park x

I'm looking forward to it as well Gem, Mummy and daddy are coming as well though, so it's not just us and Olivia

That's lovely Jim - that's how our family worked when the kids wer little - surrounded by people who loved them x

It makes it easier for all of us sharing the Olivia workload Gem LOL

It's granny day care today again, I'm taking Olivia to the market :D should be fun, I'll make sure she has her reins

Birmingham Markets

Sounds like a great day out - hope you had fun:D
agree with Bren!
xx

It was great thanks, Olivia loved it, I don't think she's been anywhere like that before, and she loved the train, big grins all the way. Buying her a nectarine was a sticky mistake though. LOL

I know Bren, thanks to the good grace of a Market lady we got her cleaned up :)

Kids are a bit of a learning curve aren't they - our spectacular mistake was the first ice cream on the beach. By the time the little creepy crawlie had been sitting with a melting ice cream, squashed the soggy cone so that it was coming out of the bottom, she looked like a pebble dashed wall - ALL OVER - brilliant!

LOL @ that picture Gem :D

Back