Olivia Isabel and grandad

Hmm< I need a haircut. LOL

Jim - I don't think she said you were gorgeous did she :p

LOL @ Jim she's is adorable.... She's growing so quick, wow she'll be crawling and walking in no time :)

Bless her - but we know he really is naughty don't we x

LOL, Yes she did. :D Oh and it's a pomegranate not an apple. :)

Abz, she does sleep well, but gets very angry if they don't feed her on time,

Naughty? me. ;)

translates as granite apple jim :) so it counts. well. that's what the direct danish translation is (try describing a pommegranate to someone who speaks another language...) and it looks like the name would translate to that from french/english too :)

LOL, how sweet Linz.

Hi Jim,
I had a look at your profile and cannot believe how much you have accomplished since starting your diet. Yours is indeed an amazing success story. What a miracle. It is so inspiring for others to see. Say Jim, what was it that had to change within you to make this external transformation possible? Getting on the diet is only one part of the story I an sure. The real work that had to take place to accomplish what you did had to be done within. I believe that was probably the most challenging part of your journey. I'd love to hear what happened from the inside out if you are willing to share your story.

I'll go and find the post where I detailed it all.

Back in a minute

Hi Jim - I've just clicked on that link too - your journey has certainly suited you well x

Hi gem love, yes it has love. :)

fab read jim :) i enjoy low-carbing. i found the first fortnight of atkins a bit too restrictive for me but after that, fab :)

It can be abz, it helps to plan ahead and then you can have greater choice love.

you know, now i think about it, i think that's a complete lie as i'm sure i stayed on induction for longer than the two weeks, so i must have enjoyed it. ignore me jim :D

Back