Olivia Isabel and grandad

Amazing how much camera aware she seems to have become!! She's quite the cutie Jim. x

Ahhh, she is gorgeous Jim, you must be very proud :) I have two grandsons and expecting my first grand-daughter in July...can't wait!

We waited long enough for her Wendy.:)

She's getting more lovely by the day abz, she is so smiley and gurgles a lot at me. :)

OMG Jim she's so cute.. and boy have she's grown. I see she has her granddad wraped around her little cute fingers :)

I haven't been online much with work.. I wanted to see how everybody is doing...

ABZ you don't have long yourself before your little one is here. I can imagine that you are tried and resting as much as possible and have the baby room etc. ready..

wow where's laura I know she moved and hasn't posted as much and said she was taking a break from the diet and british claire, and some of the others.. I'm saying a hello to everyone out there and wishing them well on their weight loss journey. for me I'm still the same and go and down 5 pounds but thats normal. I still watch my carbs but also I find myself caloring counting too, but anyway it has worked for me.. I still do an induction when I know I'm going to pig out an I drink loads of water..

big hugs to everyone

Hi hon - nice to hear from you x

Hi More,

Nice to see you love.

yes, a fair few have left for one reason or another.

Thanks FAF, I love her to bits. :)

a couple more, and some more to follow tonight, these ar from my mobile
18042010355.jpg

20042010356.jpg

aww she gets prettier every piccie :D

she isn't half growing girls, it seems like she has grown every time we see her.

She's a cutie Jim! I can almost smell the gorgeous baby smell looking at those pics.

Big hugs to morena too - good to hear you're still maintaining well.

I think so LM, but I'm a tad biased. LOL.

Back