Ollies Refeed Diary

heya Kirsty!

doing ok? Dont feel the best, nott eating much but feel way too full and bloated and think what I do eat Im not losing.. yep wi tomorrow, Ireland tomorrow night! :) going to Dublin first to see friends till sat.. then home for a week! :) how're u? x

Day 7:

Breakfast: 1 LT Female Vanilla Shake

Lunch: Tuna Salad. (usual!!!)

Dinner: Will be grilled chicken, steamed spinach, carrots and peppers

Snacks: 1 weight watchers yoghurt

Drinks: 6 ltrs of water.. mixture of sparkling and still.

well done buddy your doing really well there with everything

Your not gunna be gaining weight on that and you will loose gradually

its amazing how your body changes i can have a bit of a naughty weekend and not put on weight where as before it would pile on

you will be fine keep it up you done amazing

mmm sounds yummy!!

I tried salmon the other day and hated it lol!!

lol I'm loving everything I eat at the moment which is so odd for me.. guess I'll get something back on that side and will start rejecting some foods

well done buddy your doing really well there with everything

Your not gunna be gaining weight on that and you will loose gradually

its amazing how your body changes i can have a bit of a naughty weekend and not put on weight where as before it would pile on

you will be fine keep it up you done amazing

hey man, thank u You were right, lost 4lbs.. happy with that as just heading on holidays. As for naughty weekends, I'd be afraid to try.. think I'd prob do twice as much running the next day if I had too much drink!

Sound like ur doing fab hun!!! :) Really proud of u!!!

Have a lovely time in Dublin ;)

Good luck for your wi in 2moro, u will b fine im sure

Im ok hun, bit disheartened as only lost 1lb :( on mon but TOM so hopefully ill b in for a gd few lbs next week :)

Went to c Lionel Richie last nite, he was really gd, first concert ive ever been and i really enjoyed it!. Trying to get tickets for Tina Turner now :)

x

woo thanks hun, lost 4lbs so happy enough with that.. weird there was weeks I lost the same on tfr as this..

Dont worry about not losing so much totm always messes things up for ye ladies!! next week will be good again..

wow would have loved to go to them.. looking forward to Michael Jackson in July :) x

Last day.. On iPhone so short..

Brek: lt shake

Lunch: chicken salad with lemon dressing
Ww yhogurt.

Supper: half tuna bit of salad nd lemon in brown pitta.. Muller light yhogurt

See u in week and half x

Hope you're having a fantastic time Ollie and everyone is showering you with compliments..... that's if they recognise you to start with.

You are looking brilliant hun, can't wait to hear about your trip and the feedback you've received.

XXX

Hope you're having a fantastic time Ollie and everyone is showering you with compliments..... that's if they recognise you to start with.

You are looking brilliant hun, can't wait to hear about your trip and the feedback you've received.

XXX

Thank u AG! being very sweet :)

ooo, errr, where to start with my refeed diary..

While I was gone (Days 9 to 18), I ate fairly good almost always. low carbs almost every day (had about 3 high carb days), drank mainly vodka and sprite zero... 3 magners lights and water. Food was mainly chicken, some fish, and lots of veg.
Snacks mainly were 2 ww yoghurts per day, 2-3 pieces of fruit per day. naughty snacks were a mars bar, 3 cupcakes and a scone over the week and a half..
Exercise included 6 days of running, 5 * about 3 miles and 1 * 8.5 miles. 2 hours of playing hurling (irish sport), and an hour in the gym.

think that covers everything. Not perfect by any means, afraid to go back to chemist in case I've put on weight, also he thinks I should go back on LT if I want to lose another 21lbs. He said its the quickest way. Maybe... but not for a few weeks..

Did you have a good time away??

I indulged in pizza and chips etc whilst I was away lol!!

What did everyone say when they saw you??

Day 19 (Sun) (I know, mid refeed break included!!):

Breakfast: Bowl of Porridge made with water (11 am)

Lunch: WW Yoghurt (3pm)

Dinner: Spag Bol (6.30pm) Alpen light bar (7.45 pm)

Drinks: about 4 ltrs water

Exercise: Cycled 6 miles, walked 9 miles (don't ask!)

Day 20 (Mon):

Breakfast: Bowl of Porridge made with water (7.30 am), ww yoghurt (10.30 am)

Lunch: Vege Salad (mushrooms, red onion, cucumber, tomato, spinach, dash of sweet chilli sauce). 12.45 pm. Manderin orange 1.30

Dinner: Tin to tuna, 2 * Oatkers cereal bars. (wasnt home till v late so didnt cook)

Drinks: 2 ltrs thus far

Exercise: No run as work went on too late. Walked home 1.5 miles.

Last edited:

glad you indulged, you look amazing so u can afford to!

Had a great time.. will put up news from break in my lt diary at some stage!

you were in Liverpool? (from reading diary)

hehe, there was so much said, people coming to see me (felt like a bit of a freak show to be honest!) but was good and all seemed happy with me..

how about u? getting many comments?

haha! mixed comments!!

Some one said wow look at your body, and then about 10 minutes later I was asked if i was pregnant lol!!

Was everyone shocked to see you?

Aww I know what you mean about feeling weird when every one focuses their attention on you, but dont worry.. we still love you :) freakshow or not :p

haha! mixed comments!!

Some one said wow look at your body, and then about 10 minutes later I was asked if i was pregnant lol!!

Was everyone shocked to see you?

Aww I know what you mean about feeling weird when every one focuses their attention on you, but dont worry.. we still love you :) freakshow or not :p

aww really.. bet they were just jealous!

yea, mother had told them that I was trying to lose weight so they were wanting to see how I did but none expected that much,,,

yep Im a freakshow!! just like u my dear!! :p hehehe

Back