Omelet

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Can you have this on 810? Also can you have cheese in it? Iv ran out of shakes and I'm starving and feeling weak :-(

2 medium egg omelet is fine on 810 like Felix said skip the cheese if you can but a very small amount as a one off should be ok if your desperate. I usually pad out my omelette with mushrooms just gives a little more of a solid texture so makes you feel like your eating more. X

Would cheese nock me out? It wont knock me out of ketosis will it

It won't knock you out of ketosis but it has a high fat content. Have some if you really want it, a little bit won't hurt. I have mushrooms in my omelette too :)

It shouldn't knock you out of ketosis but everyones different so it's up to you hun. Cheese is my weakness so I stay well clear just in case I discover I can have it and get away with it! Lol! I'd become a cheese fiend!!! X

Having a plain omelet and sweetcorn n peas lol it's yummy!! Lol

I'm stuffed! I even kept putting my knife n fork down, just hope it hasn't knocked ne out! :-(

Well done for sticking to planning Kimmie! I'm sure you'll be fine! It was low in carbs and high in protein so was a good choice :) x

Back