OMFGG..........and the news is..

TTey68

I'm 9 weeks pregnant! Have been to the hospital again today for a scan. It seems I had been expecting twins - but have miscarried one (hence the 4 week bleed) but there on the screen was a tiny baby, heart beat and everything. Am shocked (boy am I SHOCKED) but am so so pleased, have a grin ear to ear.

Bit worried as I have been doing CDSS for the time I have been pregnant so hope things will be ok, but feel so so queasy still the thought of food makes me wanna heave still at the momemt. As soon as I start to feel better healthy eating for ONE all the way.

Was so convinced I was anemic.

Ah well fingers crossed for the next 8 months, and all being well will be hitting the Cambridge next year after the birth!

TT xx

PS - let it be a cautionary tale at the grand age of 39 - not to assume missed periods and stuff are a result of the diet! And let it be ANOTHER cautionary tale to those not taking precautions -- loosing weight affects your fertility making it easier to catch!! :0 xx

Oh wow!! What fantastic news!!! Congratulations :)

OH WOW!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT explains it!! LOL

Many congratulations, hun - that is just brilliant news!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxx

Congratulations hun xxxxxxxxxx

How lovely! Congratulations!

love

Huge congrats! Hope all's ok with the baby.

Might put your mind at rest a bit..... I have a similar story. I was SSing right before & possibly for the 1st few weeks of being pg. Of course I didn't realise I was pg either, but losing the weight made our dream come true :D

Our beautiful son is now 14 months old & is perfect in every way :)

Enjoy the pregnancy. A great place to go for tips, advice etc is ivillage. You can register on the board relevant to the month your baby is due (all the other Mom's will be due the same month). I found it invaluable & still do.

woohoooo!!!! the best shock for u ever i'll bet! congrats hun. im sure baby will develope just fine. xxxxx

Awww congrats!!! What a shocking surprise indeed, but a fab one, keep us all updated how you get on.

Fabulous news - Congratulations:D

oh thats wonderful news!!!!
many congrats to you and your family
just a thought , if your 9 weeks, then only 6 months 1 week to go not 8 months ! hahaha
better start saving
best of luck xxx

Back