OMG 10lb lost first week

bluechick

Hi everyone,
Well had my first weigh in yesterday and lost 10lb. Can;t believe it. I did mostly ss last week with a couple of 790 days thrown in to get me used to it so can't believe I lost that much - yipee.
Going to try to ss totally this week.
So excited and definately mega motivation.
Also had my first tetra brik icecream and it lush !! I CAN DO THIS !!
Will try to get on more this week and get to know you all better - do try to read every day but don't always get the time to post at work ........
Bluechick xxx

Well done!!!! It is great when you have such fantastic losses. How much would you like to lose in total???

Keep drinking the water and I'm sure you'll be very near or maybe at your stone loss next week.

252525252521cid25252525255F16505922.gif

well done
keep up the good work
kaz :D

Fantastic loss - well done what a brilliant start. You can do this Bluechick, onwards and downwards as they say :)

Brilliant start, I am sure there is a post on here regarding the pitfalls of switching between 790 & SS randomly.

If you are happier on 790 stick with it, I have been doing 790 since day one and don't think I could manage on SS.

Weight loss is fine for me.

Wow, thats a fantastic loss! Well done you!

congratulations.gif

Bluechick well done on your 10 pounds off this week!!!:party0023:

Thanks everyone - I am so pleased. Really gives me the motivation to keep going. Only another 3-5 mths to go...lol. Looks like all newbies had a good week.
Go girls And boys !!

Bluechick:king::king:

OMG that is fab!
:party0019:
:party0023:

WOW !!! what a fantastic start :D

keep up the great work !

love

Debz
xx

Thanks again all.

Finding it hard today as having a very stressful day at work but determined not to let it beat me and it.

MD had a go at my admin girl, who I had to console, then I had to let somebody go today too - oh the joys. Who'd be in HR ???

Bluechick

As an emotional eater myself I know how things like this can make you want to eat. Focus on how well you have done last week!

You can do this.:)

fetch.dll

Back