OMG 5LB GONE YAYYYYYYYYYY

Well done on ur loss. 5lbs is brilliant. Fair play 2 u.

super job

well just been for my 11th WI and nearly kissed the pharmasist. I'VE LOST ANOTHER 5LB YIPPEE. not long to go now, i was thinking of doing refeed next week but after this brill weigh in i'm going to stick it out for a little longer. it's through you guy's on the forum keeping me motivated that's helped me through these week's so a big thanks to you all.

5 pounds is excellent - its such a buzz - u must be starting to feel really brilliant in ur new body - ur so close to healthy bmi now! im so pleased for u babe xox

definitely got a spring in my step now, just come back from town shopping with daughter and noticed i was in step with her for a change, usually i'm moaning DON'T WALK SO FAST. also got a jacket in a SIZE 12 so yes feeling good and carrying on now for another 2wks before refeed (euk)

well just been for my 11th WI and nearly kissed the pharmasist. I'VE LOST ANOTHER 5LB YIPPEE. not long to go now, i was thinking of doing refeed next week but after this brill weigh in i'm going to stick it out for a little longer. it's through you guy's on the forum keeping me motivated that's helped me through these week's so a big thanks to you all.

GO GIRL, GO GIRL, GO GIRL.

Well done you. You have done AMAZING hun!!
xx

Back